Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeavyrose89 on 06/12/2013

-Price. -Works. -My Micro SD got stuck into it and wont come out. They work and are on the right price level, however since they have one small flaw that can ruin it for you. It is almost impossible to get your micro SD card out of the adaptor once you put them in, I got mine out of the first one I tried ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytuliom on 08/10/2012

It works as expected. It's excelent for old devices that still use Mini SD cards. I didn't find a problem yet. It's cheap. It's a little bit difficult to take of the micro sd card from the adapter because both are small. It looks like it's going to break soon after using it a lot. No other problems found.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexStar333dea on 01/02/2012

Excellent value, everything works out of the box. I bought this unit as the other, provided with the purchase of another adapter was broken in one day. This device is of excellent quality and durability! Price is low ;-)) You want it cost 1 cent?? Durable and high quality device, despite its price! Quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeilaron on 11/27/2010

- When it works, it works great aside from what's mentioned below. - I ordered several, and not all of them would fit a card inside, nevermind whether or not they worked afterwards. - Again, the build quality is cheap. There is obviously no testing or QC with these. I accidentally broke one (where a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShuricksoft on 11/09/2010

Really cheap - DX is the only place I know where one can buy such an adapter without a need to buy a memory card itself for such a price. Doesn't work out from the box. I've ordered two and none of them worked. Because of the price I decided that repairing them myself would be cheaper then sending them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexpinete on 08/06/2010

It's harder to get an adaptor cheaper than this one. It does what it's supposed to do, and it does it ok. Build construction is ok, altough there isn't much space to make it better. Some devices refused to accept it. Other adaptors works well, so it's like a ramdom thing. I bought it and it's on a drawer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byikkibo on 07/09/2010

Good micro- to miniSD adapter, works just like supposed to, doesn't slow down data transfer. Ideal for Dingoo, miniSD cards are quite hard to get these days. Bought it for Dingoo (which is on it's way) but tested it with a card reader and it works just fine. Maybe the build could be sturdier, but it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfabio91 on 06/02/2010

-sometimes it works -doesn't work with SDHC I tried the adapter with different microSD and reader those are the results: Maxell 128MB + computer-usb reader = works Kingstone 2GB + computer-usb reader = works Sandisk 8GB + computer-usb reader = FAILED Maxell 128MB + Nokia N73 = works Kingstone 2GB + Nokia ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPATALIM on 05/30/2010

A nice adapter for your MiniSD devices as you'll only need your microSD memory card that you already use on your other gadgets. Really works and do its job as it's meant to do. The build quality is not the best but it will definitely last a long time if used with care. Bought two of these, one arrived ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynakupinternet on 05/06/2010

it is possible to crack this adapter and solder wires directly to contacts. on the opossite side of wires can be the slot for standard sd card. I use this to transfer photos from my camera (standard SD card) to MDA (mini SD card) and send it via e-mail. the same adapter I have packed to my Kingston micro ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections