Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaszanini on 03/05/2013

Bom acabamento, Linda e boa qualidade de fabricação. Ela vem muito bem embalada, ela chegou em perfeitas condições. Recomendo. nenhuma até agora. Estou totalmente satisfeito com o produto entregue. Vale a pena comprareste produto, vou comprar mais produtos da deal extreme. Eu estou muito feliz de ter adquirido esta torneira.... Read more

7 4
  • posted byestilos on 12/25/2012

this is my second tap, I buy the same, he first arrived in perfect condition, the quality is as described, being so satisfied I ordered the second, which I think I get even more rápitp, very good quality, excellent packing. so here I will continue buying and is highly recommendable. cons honestly can not place right now, because even in a month ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byestilos on 12/04/2012

the tap has come perfectly, is of good quality and is such that you see in the picture. We are very happy that so I'll buy another one. very pleased with the shipping, and product care. thanks via all I have not put to use, but it looked my constructor, an expert and he said that it is good quality. .not found so far none against. the truth that now ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byipostnak3d on 07/26/2012

this thing is awesome. i installed myself and it looks great. very modern looking. it makes your bathroom looks really nice. the quality is really good and the finish is nice. we only clean the faucet with neutral soap, i sugest this so the chrome finish keeps is shiny and lasts a while. i would buy this again for sure! i really liked it. my friends ... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections