DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 105-Key Slim Wired USB Keyboard - Black (160CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very nice keyboard!

posted by poktor on 12/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I bought this as a replacement for my Dell keyboard, as that one was getting old, but also because that old keyboard had curved keys and the keys go a long way down and i hate keys that have to travel a long way before they get down, because that slows down typing a lot. So, i looked here for a slick, fast-typing keyboard. And i found it! this board is the best i encountered in a long time. Not too light, doesn't travel on your desk when typing. The keys feel light, make quick and good contact. The overall feel is slick, fast and modern. A very good board and i like it!

Cons:

I still have to get used to the fact that some keys are slightly in a different place compared to my old keyboard, so i sometimes make mistakes. This is just a bit getting-used-to. No further complaints, no downsides, or it must be the cord that is a little bit shorter than that of my old Dell keyboard. No big deal, it's still long enough.

OtherThoughts:

maybe a thought for a new version of this board: the insert-home-pgup keys are a bit close to the prt-scr-scroll lock and puase-break keys. A bit more space between them might be better.

Bottomline:

A good, compact keyboard for people that love boards for fast typists, like me. It's slick, it's modern, it looks good on your desk. It looks somewhat like a Mac-keyboard. :-)

Very good, DX!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections