Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bya2net on 09/27/2013

Its a very good build product... looks firm with no wobbly parts... sits very well under my d7000.. the two sockets are well build and the battery sits very well inside with no trouble what so ever... in general a very good product don't have really nothing bad to say about it.. one thing is that the wheel which closes the grip in his place a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyberpunk2019 on 04/13/2013

It fits ok, and it is recognized sucessfully by the camera. I'm using 2 nikon genuine bateries, and it shown both in the batery info menú. The buttons Works well, and Works in the same direction as the controls in the camera. It helps you a lot to work in portrait and landscape mode. The price is right for its quality. None. I would recommend it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybratescu1 on 01/19/2012

I bought this since I didn't want to spend such a high amount of money on the original one. It is very useful when using to take vertical shots and the advantage of carrying batteries really matters. There is a small ring on the side where you plug the battery - it feels very cheap plastic and keeps sliding out. It's very anoying when you hold the camera ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybucha2211 on 12/03/2011

I just saw the original grip in pictures and reviews around the web, so I can't compare this one with the original, but with it pluged in the camera, I couldn't never tell that this was not the original. The finish, the ruber, everything matches the D7000. I saw in another site that some of these alternative grips for the D7000 had the rotation buttons ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyaireh on 09/03/2011

-Awesome grip, excellent controls, great feel. -Adds nice weight to the camera, but not too much. -Convenient portrait shutter button -Convenient extra buttons and dials -Works exactly like the camera -Fits several types of extra batteries including the EN-El15A (extra capacity) relatively cheap battery featured on this site. None i can think of. i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanadiankiwi on 08/10/2011

This is a solid and well built product. Fits snugly to the D7000 body and makes for a nice comfortable grip in the portrait position. Having the controls available while shooting in this position makes for a much easier shooting experience. Adds nice weight to the camera and allows a better grip for all fingers when in the landscape (normal) shooting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmgutierr on 07/22/2011

The product performs and behaves just like the original. The finish and build are solid and the trays slide in and out and secure solidly. I have the same complaint that I have about the original Nikon version, I would prefer that the unit could store two batteries so that I don't have to take off the grip to take out the battery inside the camera body.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonioGPS2 on 07/20/2011

It fits perfectly into the Nikon D7000 unit, and has indeed all of the funtions of the original MB-D11. The appearance is nice and seems to be sturdy. The shutter works precissely, and so do the batteries compartments. The AF button works as well as the camera's one, and I tried tricks with it as using it for focusing or blocking the many possibilities ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections