Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymllsantos on 04/23/2013

It works fine and it is plug and play. I very easy to make it work. when using it on directly on tv, i think the cable extension could be larger. I suggest acquiring also an iPad extension. It is considerably cheap. Also, some movies which are perfect on iPad get a little "iced" (do not play smoothly) on tv. Perhaps it is only a software issue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfatso83 on 12/18/2012

- Works perfectly with iPad 2 - Cheaper than the Apple original - Tried unsuccessfully with an iPhone 4 and an iPhone 4S. Neither would work. According to the specs, both for this and for the original Apple cable, is should work with an iPhone 4. People say in the comment section that one needs to jailbreak the phone, but that seems weird when it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byforas556 on 12/08/2012

Good build quality. Same color as original.Flexible.Makes VERY solid connection to ipod/pad/phone.What you see is what you get. Works really well on IPhone/IPad. Nice quality image on my let tv. Charge while using it, so battery is no problem A bit expensive. No good to iphone 5, diferent connectors. cheaper than the original from apple. So totaly worth ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections