DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Victorinox Stainless Steel Belt Clip Keychain
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycgkisling on 11/06/2013

Good stainless steel quality, very tight and beautiful!!! O aço inox é de boa qualidade, bem firme e bonito!!! I can see that it is not original by the logo... i have a lot of things from Victorinox and all the logos are different of this... Very big for a keychain... The price could be lower.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrawrflex on 07/30/2013

Pretty cheap, buying around here i would pay the double of the price easy to use My keys goes perfectly from my waist to inside my pants pocket After some practice i'm able to put and take it out of my belt pretty fast It looks like the Victorinox emblem will fall after some more use(not a big deal, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylousie on 07/13/2013

+ looks elegant and noble, expensive + light-weight + keeps its looks forever, does not age + very sturdy material + works as expected + inexpensive here or with anywhere else + low RRP, low MAP - the logo is glued and can fall off - a little heavy - scratches very fast - difficult to get the keyring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexcasagrande on 12/26/2012

Usefull. High quality material, built to last. Original product. Very reliable, stainless steel. Details are just perfect! None. Maybe the price. It could be cheaper... And it comes in a cheap plastic bag and carton box that is not well built and has no good design. A must buy. For everyday use or for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmspain on 12/03/2012

It is a solid belt clip, never gets loose or open by mistake. You don't need to remove your belt to put it in or out, although sometimes it is a bit hard to do it. Can be hard to open sometimes, because you need to do two movements and you need both hands to open. The carabiner is the weakest part. I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynaturalstate on 12/01/2012

Just as I expected. Authentic Victoriox, so the quality is superb. Very easy to use, just clip it on and off. Practical and stylish! None. Very simple product. I can see myself using this for years, and would buy another if I somehow lose it, lol. That would be ironic. 10 dollars may seem a lot for something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytitomendoza on 09/24/2012

I have one of these too, they are a lifesaver. Shouldn't you have this thing on your belt or at least fully clipped on your pocket? It seems to me with just the end clipped like that you are quite likely to lose your keys. I keep mine clipped to my belt and have an Amflo quick release between this and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byastro11 on 08/12/2012

+ This is a genuine Victorinox keychain, guaranteed! + Great design, great size. + Has a nice belt clip. + It's really strong, you don't have to worry about it breaking. + The price is really fair! You can't find something like that for this price in Brazil. - No cons! Seriously, this is an awesome keychain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexandel on 06/01/2012

I think, it's genuine victorinox. It is great thing for holding your keys in the belt to minimize the weight in your pockets. It is made from stainless steel, so it can't wearing out. Additionally, it looks perfect. None. Maybe it can be smaller and lighter on weight? And sometime it clinks, but it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKoffy on 12/03/2011

This is really a Genuine Victorinox keichain. I bought it for my father who owned one of these (bought at a store in Austria at $40, about 10 years ago), but lost it in a trip abroad. It is the same as the one he bought. Construction is very sturdy (stainless steel), and should last forever. Great for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections