Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelasticman on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:improved our water pressure we love the color and how it shows you if its cold/medium/hot THE KIDS ARE CRAZY ABOUT IT simply great Cons:haven't found any... OtherThoughts:i bought one for myself. then i bought one for my parents for when the kids need a shower... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleebodude on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy installation - less than five minutes, even for an idiot lke me! The number of LEDs make this shower head bright enough to illuminate entire shower, Color change is helpful to know when water is the right temperature. This is a cool piece of science! Cons:Even with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonh64 on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it Arrived after 4 long weeks but in very good shape. fit to Standard very easy and very well. Water flow is very good and the nozzel Surface is soft and easy to clean. the led light very nice and very quick. i use it for a month and it look that it is working very well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProkofyev on 07/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very interesting and amusing shower. It is possible to use in the dark, and illumination will create romanticism. Shines brightly and it is light. 5 diodes but shine well. To all I advise to acquire. Very much it was pleasant to my girl. Now I show to all visitors who to... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections