Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySamirr on 05/23/2013

Great Connectivity, range goes up to third floor on a 3 story villa with thick stone walls Small size English firmware Very easy to install and use. Can function as a universal repeater/extender, as well as an Access Point, Wireless distribution system (WDS), or AP + WDS at the same time. Access points can be divided into four, resulting in four different ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byCereal on 01/18/2013

Works great, got a coverage of about 500Meters with other antennas, 350 meters with the default antennas. Very simple to install. Default firmware is chinese, so its hard to understand. But you can upgrade to a new firmware with english language. Powerplug is not the european standard, but i used a conversion plug, and that works great. Tested it with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLekkerweertje on 08/11/2011

The unit is great .it is like other routers.netgear etc. Easy to install.you can expect all the features from this router. And the range is great. I also ordered an 15 db antenna but that was not necesarry. I put the router on 4 meters high under the roof ,and the range is about 800 meters. So if you install the antenna s outside as high as possible ... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections