Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywizake on 03/19/2014

+ cheap + great in bright daylight to check focus and exposure + great for manual focusing during video, especially at large apertures where depth of field is so small. + easy and comfortable to use - no strap to hang at your neck - sometimes the hood lens gets foggy Would be great if I could use the tripod's quick release plate instead of the provided ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrankwolffnl on 12/11/2013

-I bought this viewfinder for my Canon 600d/T3i to film skateboarding and action sports and it works great! -It magnifies the screen so everything is perfectly visible. -It blocks sunlight -When placed against your eye it helps to get a steady shot when filming. -The price is unbelievable. In the Netherlands these things cost at least $100. -Does not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkonic on 08/21/2013

Good, sharp magnification. Body plastic is okay. Magnets are strong. Build quality - Had to reglue lens and magnets. All glue points were dry. Lens gets hazy from body heat. Inner plastic could be less glossy, but it doesn't bothers that much. It can be fixed, (as all the rest). Fits nicely on 650d, as stated in other reviews. Well, after ~1 month waiting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBram1607 on 06/13/2013

- 2.8x magnification is perfect (3x is too much, 2.5x is too little) - build quality is pretty good - the price, obviously - eyepiece is not great, when you push your head against it, it flaps back - the glass element distorts the view of the screen a little bit and introduces color fringing - when pushed against the back of the screen, the viewfinder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinday on 05/24/2013

It is easy to use. The magnet is strong and clicks well in place. It also serve as screen protector for my slr camera. I'd been looking for something like this for a while. I found a cheap one here. I found that I enjoy using this more than the viewfinder. I can set up the settings by not switching from live view to the view finder. I did wonder what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartijnhermans on 04/27/2013

First of all it fits amazingly well on my Canon 650D. Way cheaper then traditional viewfinders. Magnets work fine and don't go loose to easily. Good quality for the price. Everything is a little fragile, but I'm sure that with good care it will remain for a while. The lens gets a little dirty from the fiber on the inside. Don't buy it for any other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcrfiji on 03/31/2013

Price is good and I believe it works good too. Good for people with good eye sight. If you are wearing glasses, you may face some problems. I wear glasses and I cannot see properly through this device. This also doesn't have an adjustment so you cannot adjust to synic the focus. Hopefully someone can come up with an idea to make this work. Please let ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKartug on 12/08/2012

-It is really helpful when looking at the lcd. -Cheap, only $16 -Sharp glass and easy to focus on the screen -Good magnets, they're strong enough to hold it on, but not too strong to be able to take it off. -Comfortable against the eye -The rubber eyepiece is a bit easy to scratch One thing i wish to add to this design is to be able to take off the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenkaffc on 11/26/2012

It is very good and helpful. I use my camera whenever I need to film events. The proximity of zoom between the viewfinder and the monitor is ideal. - When he came in embalavem the crumpled the rubberized plastic that goes into the eye, so it was molded a format not very good because if I push a little more in the eye, the rubber strength to the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazarojz on 09/21/2012

Very well built, and fits perfectly on my Canon 600d . The Magnifier has a very sharp and accurate quality. The adapter screw seems robust and fits well to the camera. The rubber to block the outer light is very big, and it's very soft to doesn't hurt your eye. On the backside the metal is not so robust and seems a little bit week. If you have a battery ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections