Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBram1607 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- 2.8x magnification is perfect (3x is too much, 2.5x is too little) - build quality is pretty good - the price, obviously Cons:- eyepiece is not great, when you push your head against it, it flaps back - the glass element distorts the view of the screen a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinday on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is easy to use. The magnet is strong and clicks well in place. It also serve as screen protector for my slr camera. I'd been looking for something like this for a while. I found a cheap one here. I found that I enjoy using this more than the viewfinder. I can set up... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartijnhermans on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all it fits amazingly well on my Canon 650D. Way cheaper then traditional viewfinders. Magnets work fine and don't go loose to easily. Good quality for the price. Cons:Everything is a little fragile, but I'm sure that with good care it will remain for a while. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcrfiji on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is good and I believe it works good too. Good for people with good eye sight. If you are wearing glasses, you may face some problems. Cons:I wear glasses and I cannot see properly through this device. This also doesn't have an adjustment so you cannot adjust to sy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKartug on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It is really helpful when looking at the lcd. -Cheap, only $16 -Sharp glass and easy to focus on the screen -Good magnets, they're strong enough to hold it on, but not too strong to be able to take it off. -Comfortable against the eye Cons:-The rubber eyepiec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenkaffc on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very good and helpful. I use my camera whenever I need to film events. The proximity of zoom between the viewfinder and the monitor is ideal. Cons:- When he came in embalavem the crumpled the rubberized plastic that goes into the eye, so it was molded a format not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazarojz on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well built, and fits perfectly on my Canon 600d . The Magnifier has a very sharp and accurate quality. The adapter screw seems robust and fits well to the camera. The rubber to block the outer light is very big, and it's very soft to doesn't hurt your eye. Cons:On... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNecRomantic on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good body, good zooms. Cons:Weak magnets sluayno if taken for viewfinder for , you can drop the camera. Not tight to the screen OtherThoughts:Necessary thing, if you want to record video on the Canon 550d. This camera when shooting video only displays the image on the s... Read more

Viewfinder and canon 550d - 1 Viewfinder and canon 550d - 2 Viewfinder and canon 550d - 3 Viewfinder and canon 550d - 4 Viewfinder and canon 550d - 5 Viewfinder1 Viewfinder2 Viewfinder Viewfinder and canon550d
    0 0
  • posted bystnzx on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When just starting with filming with dslr camera's and the viewfinder is not viewable in direct sunlight this is the item you wanna buy. It is properly build for the price and it fits perfect. The magnification is optimal and it's easy to screw on the holder C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynem87x on 08/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheaper than other brands for similar quality - good quality as for the money - usefull while u record video and try to focus especially in sunny days Cons:- one of the magnets fall off right away but a little bit of glue repaired it - also glass was covered with some... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections