There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• 2.8x LCD Viewfinder

posted by m00ck3y on 07/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It has a good magnification, it has a great price/quality ratio, it's great when you need to shoot on a sunny day, it's really easy to mount/dismount, and it's really nice the fact that the bolt has a tripod thread on its bottom which allows you to put the camera on a tripod without removing the frame where the viewfinder will stick into.

Cons:

The inside has a black cloth from where some tiny hairs fall, so you'll have to clean your lcd a few times (but its really easy to wipe it clean). Since I have an 600D I can't use it if my screen is on any other position than fixed to the back of the camera

OtherThoughts:

The fact that the frame is hold by a bolt is good and bad, good because you don't need to glue anything to your camera, bad because you can't use the viewfinder while tilting the screen.
    I saw one coment where the person who bought this item was saying that the frame bended while in the backpack detached from the camera, to avoid this, i just sticked the frame to the viewfinder the oposite way you do when its mounted on the camera (with the bolt on the side of the viewfinder, instead of the oposite site)... It works for me.. (I hope I was clear enough on my explanation)

Bottomline:

A "must have", especially if you'll be filming outside on a sunny day. It makes your work really easier!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections