DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Part Replacement Back Camera Lens with Flash for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypyramus on 05/28/2013

Glad to have fixed my camera which got damaged when my iPhone fell. It's quite easy to replace, considering you do have the right replacement tools – check here on dx for a cheap kit at the cost of another 5 dollars or so. The quality is not as good as the original, and the auto-focus does not work with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykingsafu on 05/23/2013

perfect fitting piece. absolute simple to replace the old one with this. now the camera is perfect with great clarity. great value for money so far nothing to disappointing. cannot complain for anything this price. i was being asked for around 80 dollars for replacing my back camera on iphone 4. there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfredbs on 09/22/2012

It works perfectly on my iphone. the camera on my iphone broke after a little fall to the ground, and people wanted to charge me $100 to replace it. i found this replacement camera and with a iphone opening kit i purshased here i replaced the camera with less then $10!!!! it was my fisrt purschase on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPrunes on 11/27/2011

Happy to have fixed a non-working camera (which I think I damaged during a screen replacement due to me placing the camera down onto the Magnetic screw tray during the iPhone dismantle process). Brought this as a replacement after watching a video on youtube showing how easy the camera fix was and was ... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections