Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great lens cleaner for anyone that has a camera, whether it be a point and shoot or a DSLR camera. The pen has two ends, one that actually acts to clean up any residue (oils, dirt, etc) that may have accumulated on the lens surface. It manages to do this witho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrioachim on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- the brush is so soft I couldn't believe it - the fingerprint tip works and cleans the lens thoroughly without affecting it Cons:- the brush does not have a cap - the fingerprint cleaning tip was badly glued; I had to take it off and re-glue it to cover all the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroesc on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lens pen for digital cameras works as expected. It's the first time I tried this kind of product and I'm very satisfied. The build quality is good and I like the design. It helps me to keep my lens clean!!! The brush and the rubber are well made and I didn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypooh83 on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Definitely a must have for all DSLR Users. - Tested on my lens and the dust and marks really vanished ... Awesome ! Cons:The brush had a long strand protruding out and I plucked it away. Generally still not that bad ! OtherThoughts:Worth the price... In Singapore, the rec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvama on 09/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's easy to use, very confortable to carry for a photographer. You can clean the screen and the lens, it's quite soft not to damaged neither of them. The brush is soft and cleans perfectly. Cons:No cons by now OtherThoughts:It's very light and confortable to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAntowkamoscow on 04/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Made like a good idea. Cleans lenses good enough. Easy to store in a bag for the camera. Always in my bag for the camera. When the lens is well contamination wipes. The plastic could be better. erased the inscription. I think a good product for this price. Sim... Read more

Photo 2 Photo 3 Photo 1
    0 0
  • posted bysadwitch on 06/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've purchase this as a replacement for my other old genuine lenspen and item seems like it's really genuine. If you've used lenspen before, this is a great replacement at a cheaper price with free delivery to boot. Cons:Nothing i can think of... it works like a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoomik on 05/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ordered for another photographer. He is happy with the elephant:) Very good build quality, beautiful design. Very practical, all functions work 100%. Comrade advertised their friends and will order another 2-3 pieces. Very fast delivery. Cons:Perhaps he does not have dr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 04/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The brush is good. the polishing side works (but...) For the price it do its job. Cons:Price is equal the quality. Its not "awesome deal from DX". Polishing side leaves residues (you need to use brush again) OtherThoughts:The optimal process is: brus... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySportfreak on 03/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Great price. At least half the price of store bought ones. - Soft brush - Removes fingerprints/smudges nicely - Brush retracts smoothly - Very good build quality Cons:- When first used, the circle brush end left some residue (like little particles). But maybe after some... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections