DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 56 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This wifi adapter works right out the box once plugged into the raspberry pi. It is super slim and barely sticks out of the raspberry pi. It has a connectivity light on the top which flashes blue. Cons:For this particular wifi adapter the wifi range is not the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandr00oo on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought three of these for my Raspberry Pi projects. They are automatically recognised in all of the Raspberry Pi distros I have tried and work flawlessly. I have also used one in a laptop running Ubuntu with no problems. At the price they are a great option for Wifi o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySgtSludge on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works flawlessly with everything i have tested it with. The speed seems appropriate too. The build quality is quite good and i cant really see anything that would make you choose another product if you are in need of a small wifi-adapter. Cons:The signal-strength is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYellowknifer on 02/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive, fast, compact Cons:None at all OtherThoughts:I purchased this for my Raspberry Ii, Took it out of the box, plugged it in and it simply works. I get fantastic speeds at fairly far distances and its small size is a huge plus. Other retailers sell simi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycousineau on 02/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:While these worked they were great. Really fast and good reception for such a tiny device. They are so small you wouldn't even notice them on a computer. Cons:The ones I ordered broke and then the replacements broke. None of them made it past 3 months. Most didn't make... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEnnaN on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought it for a raspberry Pi project. It fits, it works, it's small, it's cheap. What more do you want? It can be a hassle setting up the wireless, it's true, but that's not this units fault :) Cons:Not much, you could say something silly about it being really... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymetafisica on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as advertised. It gets recognized by my little raspberry pi without additional drivers. Cons:None so far. It seems i might have to re-compile the driver to make it work as a bridge withe little raspberry pi but there are thorough instructions for that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkbuck on 01/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- plug-and-play. I used Linux which has driver built-in for this device. - good signal strength - could be used an AP Cons:the USB connector is little longer than other mini wifi-USB card and leave 1-2mm outside the USB socket. OtherThoughts:all in all, it's g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrBuyer on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it to test with RPi, because the recomended ones are way more expensive. And it DOES WORK WITH RPi! I also tested it in my desktop computer (windows 7) and the instalation has to be made by hand, with the included CD. Provides a stable and fast connec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byannil on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap first of all, small, has a blue light indicator which helps to understand if it is working or not, efficient and useful, satisfies your needs Cons:The driver is not that user friendly, it mixed up the languages and is hard to understand. Also it fits in the USB po... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections