DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Perfect & Superb
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytejasd57 on 10/14/2014

Pros: 1) Strong wifi signal receiving capability. 2) Very compact. 3) Low cost 4) Simple configuration Cons: No cons at all. Overall product is superb, go for it if you want to experience ultimate wifi on your PC. Read more

Impression:Perfect & Superb;

1 0 0

• posted byNathilion on 06/06/2014

- Plug-and-play for giving computers quick WiFi network access. - (Tested) Can be used without installing drivers on Windows 7/8 and Ubuntu 12.04 and older. - Due to its small size the antenna is not usable across long distances or through more than one wall. This little thing is perfect for getting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

This wifi adapter works right out the box once plugged into the raspberry pi. It is super slim and barely sticks out of the raspberry pi. It has a connectivity light on the top which flashes blue. For this particular wifi adapter the wifi range is not the greatest If you're router is located far away.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byandr00oo on 05/12/2014

I bought three of these for my Raspberry Pi projects. They are automatically recognised in all of the Raspberry Pi distros I have tried and work flawlessly. I have also used one in a laptop running Ubuntu with no problems. At the price they are a great option for Wifi on Linux. So far the three I bought ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybestonia on 04/27/2014

works on all windows machines and also the raspberry pi which is great. Very small and compact. speed is good considering that it has such a small size. really efficient operation as it works fine on the raspberry pi without additional power. Signal strength is not as good as an adapter with an antenna,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyborgni on 04/04/2014

Its tiny and super small. I bought 5 of these minys. Can be used with anything. The drivers are easily available online. I used it with my computer. i used it with my raspberry pi and it works like a charm. don't know how they are making it for so cheap. none absolutely. may be dx ships to slowly takes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylacerdabruno on 04/04/2014

Very tiny (you don't even realize that it's pluged) and cheap adapter, has a good range (i have my wireless router on a 10 meters distance from my both pcs), now i can use my desktop without wires on the house. I don't found any at all, use it to download some stuff to test and has a good velocity. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvuistj on 03/20/2014

Plug and play, no driver needed on Vista+. Works with standard drivers from Microsoft. Functions under Linux. Works on all different WiFi-channels including channel 13. Small device, ideal replacement for broken internal WiFi-card. High quality casing. Good WiFi reception. None. Although the dust protection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiloleva on 02/15/2014

Very small and easy to use USB WiFi dongle. Fits well into USB port - not too hard, neither too weak. Has nice blue light indicator, showing it's activity. Signal strength is high. Don't looks cheap. Stands out from USB port something like 10-12mm - not more. Nothing at all. Everithing works well. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySgtSludge on 02/05/2014

Works flawlessly with everything i have tested it with. The speed seems appropriate too. The build quality is quite good and i cant really see anything that would make you choose another product if you are in need of a small wifi-adapter. The signal-strength is not great however this is a problem with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections