DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great product Nenhum Easy to use Fast small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysimkinsver on 01/15/2015

Pros: inexpensive, works very well despite the lack of a high powered external antenna. delivers consistent bandwidth. Cons: the plastic cap feels a little cheap, and on one of the units I ordered- a little loose. The adapter can also get quite hot from time to time.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bypakobc on 01/12/2015

Pequeñito barato y con buen funcionamiento.

0 0 0

• posted byKimmoK on 01/10/2015

Bought 2 of these to get my VU+ DUO DVB-S2 box to communicate with my computer and with router. Not many adapters support my DVB-box, but this does. I´m also suprised with network signal strenght that this small dongle does. Poor manual and hard to find software from internet to this item.

0 0 0

• posted byelisbertolincon on 01/09/2015

works perfectly.

Impression:Great product,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcVos on 01/04/2015

Pros: cheap, effective, does what it should do. No installation neededm works immediately. Much cheaper than in the shops abroad. Cons: no cons until now.

Impression:Fast;

0 0 0

• posted byozwarrior on 12/22/2014

Pros: Once connected it increased the speed of my wireless by a significant amount. Very strong material. It looks weak in the picture but once you get the physical item it is built to last. Cons: The installation process took me some time to get it right but once I was able to figure it out and... Read more

Impression:Perfect & Superb;

0 0 1

• posted byBockra on 12/13/2014

Like that wi-fi dongle, it has an awesome quality, but it couldn't be inserted for full length inside the USB as it has some schema inside usb connector.

Small wi-fi Small wi-fi Small wi-fi

0 0 1

• posted bykgonnissen on 12/13/2014

Pros: very fast and handy USB adapter for wireless network. Comes in an attractive package, complete with mini driver cd and 2 year warranty. Works perfect under Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, no extra drivers needed (I didn't use the cd). Cons: -

0 0 0

• posted byThomati29 on 12/12/2014

O sinal é muito bom. Até que enfim é possível se ver livre do famoso e trabalhoso cabo de rede. Este pequeno objeto consegue trazer grande conforto.

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted byTurrebo on 11/07/2014

Pros: Speeds up your old laptop internet experience. In most cases it is simply Plug & Play. I have used it with Windows (XP, Vista, 7) and Linux (Puppy Slacko). Works like a charm. Very good range, too (two thick concrete floors between router and laptop). Cons: Can get a little hot. Not sure if... Read more

Impression: small,Fast, good range;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections