DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great product Easy to use Useless Very good product Nenhum
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalfx91 on 05/30/2015

pros:ok mini wifi adapter, reallly low price, really nice size,ok quality. Cons:mine stopped working after 2-3months, bad quality on the usb contacts, its very fraglie... ok product , go for a higher end if you want one thats last longer

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9346157 on 05/04/2015

Cons: Not supported in Linux kernel for Raspberry PI after DX changed the chipset to Mediatek.

Impression:Useless;

0 0 2

• posted bydboyd on 04/13/2015

Pros: Works well with raspberry pi, plug and play. I've used it both as an access point to setup a wifi network in a car with a pi, and to connect the pi to an existing wifi network at home. I've had no issue with range for such a small dongle. Only cons, relates to power on the Raspberry Pi. I a... Read more

Impression:Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 1

• posted byamilovatsug on 04/11/2015

Pros: Do what is proposed. Cons: None. Other thoughts: Good to use on a computer that do not have wifi receiver.

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted bydealdriver on 02/13/2015

Cheap and fairly easy to use. Subject to interference from other wireless devices so not robust.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bysimkinsver on 01/15/2015

Pros: inexpensive, works very well despite the lack of a high powered external antenna. delivers consistent bandwidth. Cons: the plastic cap feels a little cheap, and on one of the units I ordered- a little loose. The adapter can also get quite hot from time to time.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bypakobc on 01/12/2015

Pequeñito barato y con buen funcionamiento.

0 0 0

• posted byKimmoK on 01/10/2015

Bought 2 of these to get my VU+ DUO DVB-S2 box to communicate with my computer and with router. Not many adapters support my DVB-box, but this does. I´m also suprised with network signal strenght that this small dongle does. Poor manual and hard to find software from internet to this item.

0 0 0

• posted byelisbertolincon on 01/09/2015

works perfectly.

Impression:Great product,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcVos on 01/04/2015

Pros: cheap, effective, does what it should do. No installation neededm works immediately. Much cheaper than in the shops abroad. Cons: no cons until now.

Impression:Fast;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere