DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 85 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNathilion on 06/06/2014

- Plug-and-play for giving computers quick WiFi network access. - (Tested) Can be used without installing drivers on Windows 7/8 and Ubuntu 12.04 and older. - Due to its small size the antenna is not usable across long distances or through more than one wall. This little thing is perfect for getting some quick access as any computer with a modern operating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

This wifi adapter works right out the box once plugged into the raspberry pi. It is super slim and barely sticks out of the raspberry pi. It has a connectivity light on the top which flashes blue. For this particular wifi adapter the wifi range is not the greatest If you're router is located far away. If you're router is located pretty close to this ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byandr00oo on 05/12/2014

I bought three of these for my Raspberry Pi projects. They are automatically recognised in all of the Raspberry Pi distros I have tried and work flawlessly. I have also used one in a laptop running Ubuntu with no problems. At the price they are a great option for Wifi on Linux. So far the three I bought have had no problems at all. The size is very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybestonia on 04/27/2014

works on all windows machines and also the raspberry pi which is great. Very small and compact. speed is good considering that it has such a small size. really efficient operation as it works fine on the raspberry pi without additional power. Signal strength is not as good as an adapter with an antenna, but that is to be expected. it works well for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyborgni on 04/04/2014

Its tiny and super small. I bought 5 of these minys. Can be used with anything. The drivers are easily available online. I used it with my computer. i used it with my raspberry pi and it works like a charm. don't know how they are making it for so cheap. none absolutely. may be dx ships to slowly takes a month for every thing to arrive some times more.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylacerdabruno on 04/04/2014

Very tiny (you don't even realize that it's pluged) and cheap adapter, has a good range (i have my wireless router on a 10 meters distance from my both pcs), now i can use my desktop without wires on the house. I don't found any at all, use it to download some stuff to test and has a good velocity. I guess it could be with a driver somehow on itself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvuistj on 03/20/2014

Plug and play, no driver needed on Vista+. Works with standard drivers from Microsoft. Functions under Linux. Works on all different WiFi-channels including channel 13. Small device, ideal replacement for broken internal WiFi-card. High quality casing. Good WiFi reception. None. Although the dust protection cap can be lost easily. Can damage the USB-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiloleva on 02/15/2014

Very small and easy to use USB WiFi dongle. Fits well into USB port - not too hard, neither too weak. Has nice blue light indicator, showing it's activity. Signal strength is high. Don't looks cheap. Stands out from USB port something like 10-12mm - not more. Nothing at all. Everithing works well. I haven't used it in "n" mode - all the time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySgtSludge on 02/05/2014

Works flawlessly with everything i have tested it with. The speed seems appropriate too. The build quality is quite good and i cant really see anything that would make you choose another product if you are in need of a small wifi-adapter. The signal-strength is not great however this is a problem with more or less all usb-sticks partly due to the non ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYellowknifer on 02/04/2014

Inexpensive, fast, compact None at all I purchased this for my Raspberry Ii, Took it out of the box, plugged it in and it simply works. I get fantastic speeds at fairly far distances and its small size is a huge plus. Other retailers sell similar product from between $20 and $70, this price can not be beat. No fear in buying this for Raspberry Pi users ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections