DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 85 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nce price, do what is built for

posted by Tiuribis on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Guess its the cheapest on DX, i used to use SKU and tryed this one by its price, worked fine on a win7 x86, just had to put the cd on drive and show windows the folder, wasn't necessary to install te cdrom utility. Very small, came with a plastic shield to protect the usb entrance, imo its useless as if u let the device always connected, theres no need to save this plastic cover. The antenna, even been a small device, showed to be strong, found my routers easily and at 10-15m away.

Cons:

Installed in a win xp pc, inserted the cd on drive, installed also the utility but had no success, had the win xp wireless connections popup, but didn't find any wireless signal (was using teo routers at this time, both were seen on win7 like pro review said before)

OtherThoughts:

I'd say to buy it to keep as an emergency back up tool for ur main wireless card, due to its size, price and easy instalation. I would recomend to use it only in vista or newer versions of windows.

Bottomline:

None.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections