DX » Community » Reviews » Nano USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Great product Very good product Useless Fast
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyptse on 04/01/2017

Impression:Great product;

small and sturdy, no noticeable decrease in internet speed in comparing to cable connection.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10369135 on 07/12/2016

Impression:Very good product,Great product,Easy to use;

I buy item because find information about chip-set USB\VID_148F&PID_5370&REV_0101 in http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.916031. But in real is VID_148F&PID_7601&REV_0000. Card work very well, but i buy for my satellite tuner and he need VID_148F&PID_5370. I cant compile driver for my I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNankoNanev on 06/14/2016

Impression:Great product, Small and handy;

Very conveniently placed laptop side. Two years work flawlessly with Windows 7, Windows 8 and now with windows 10. Useful thing.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9582349 on 02/04/2016

Impression:Great product,Easy to use;

Setup was easy, signal is strong, very good deal

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWurzad on 01/02/2016

Impression:Great product;

Pros: -Small -Cheap -Works with Raspberry Pi I've had this product for a few years now. Not one issue has come up.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMattEffinTurner on 11/10/2015

Impression:Great product,Easy to use,Great little wireless adapter;

Pros : No issues with range/distance (but I'm in the same room as the router normally). Very portable, easy to set up/install. Cons : Can't really think of any.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydboyd on 04/13/2015

Impression:Great product,Easy to use;

Pros: Works well with raspberry pi, plug and play. I've used it both as an access point to setup a wifi network in a car with a pi, and to connect the pi to an existing wifi network at home. I've had no issue with range for such a small dongle. Only cons, relates to power on the Raspberry Pi. I a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykgonnissen on 12/13/2014

Impression:Perfect & Superb;

Pros: very fast and handy USB adapter for wireless network. Comes in an attractive package, complete with mini driver cd and 2 year warranty. Works perfect under Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, no extra drivers needed (I didn't use the cd). Cons: -

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byThomati29 on 12/12/2014

Impression:Nenhum;

O sinal é muito bom. Até que enfim é possível se ver livre do famoso e trabalhoso cabo de rede. Este pequeno objeto consegue trazer grande conforto.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynoopster on 10/29/2014

Impression:Works!;

Pros: Good Price, and it works well Cons: The driver CD had software for multiple devices, I wasn't sure which one to use. But I got it sorted out.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere