DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byunderdesign on 12/12/2013

Bought it on a lam to see if it worked with my Raspberry Pi, and discover it works perfectly with the embedded drivers. You can set it up quickly using the GUI or CLI, and save a ton over other brand name clones. I feel bad throwing away the little USB cover when I use this product with embedded installs. It's not like I'm going to re-use the tiny plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokrasit on 11/19/2013

Compact size, recent chipset and works with open source drivers on Linux (rt2x00). The dongle seems to run very cool. It didn't get hot at all, even after hours of usage. Supports only 1 spatial stream on both TX and RX. Which means that one can achieve only maximum bitrate of 65Mbit or 72.2Mbit on 20Mhz-wide channel. The dongle does support 40Mhz-wide ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelozed on 09/20/2013

When you get it to work, this adapter connects successfully to an 802.11b/g WiFi network with or without protection. A good thing is that it supports wireless networks standards. It ships with the connectivity application which you can use as an alternative to Windows default network settings controls. This dongle didn't like my Ubuntu 10.04LTS distribution.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroborobo11 on 07/09/2013

This very small Wifi dongle worked perfectly on my HP Pavillion which has a broken Wifi card. It took 5 minute to get it on line. In my case it works at 10 metres distance and will probably work at a longer distance or range. A must have if your wireless adapter has broken on your laptop. No cons...just too easy The blue led flashes indicating data ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronieviana on 06/27/2013

pequeno. muito barato pela funcionalidade. Funciona perfeitamente em qualquer computador. Fácil de instalar com o cd que vem junto. Nada a declarar. Comprei para colocar no meu notebook que atrapalhou a antena wireless e até o momento está substituindo à altura. Eu havia comprado outro com uma antena externa que me atrapalha muito ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybanuazizi on 05/18/2013

Connect your computer or laptop to the wireless network. The extra bandwidth offered (150 and 300 mbit) are upgrades to your current laptop which supports 54G. The higher bandwidth also means that you can get the signal farther out and away from the wireless router or access point. Works flawlessly in Windows 8 and Windows 2012 which I tried. Does not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byToikka on 01/12/2013

Works fine on my Raspberry Pi computer Compact size Attractive design Sometimes loses connection Needs to be close to WiFi source in order to function Solid device for a small HTPC or similar. Connection is at times spotty but otherwise works just fine. I really love the design of the thing as well - it's small and looks gorgeous. There's a bright blue ... Read more

6 0
  • posted bySchefflera on 01/11/2013

-TINY! Perfect for already stressed laptop usb -Port. Matches the white MacBook. -Power indicator lights -Decent speed -Reliable -Uses Ralink chipset, great utility. -Gets quite warm (may impact longevity) though mine has been running strong for months -Took a while to get it up and running on OSX 10.5.6, sometimes has a hard time learning new networks ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystefan369 on 11/08/2011

if you need a quick solution to connect internet this is an ideal product to buy. when connected with a long usb cable to a pc or laptop you can play with it a little bit to get the best connection. i live in the attic at my place and this was a very good solution for my. you dont need to buy a big pci express wlan card this is just as good. you may ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHansHommes on 10/22/2011

It is a nice smal plugin WiFi adaptor, works okay (but not for me. see cons.) MUST be plugged direct into the PC/Laptop. Can NOT be used with a USB extending cable. Not even 30cm. If you want to put the WiFI transceiver outside the hose or car you need an extending usb cable. This WiFI dongle will NOT work with an cable and must be plugged direct into ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections