DX » Community » Reviews » Dropad 7" Capacitive LCD Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi/GPS/Bluetooth/HDMI (8GB TF/Cortex A8)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarlosLint on 11/09/2011

- It packs original android (all these tablets do, but I keep myself away from android customizations) - Includes a real gps receiver Software hands all the time, I mean, all the time, it does have a bug in the standby/sleep procedure, so you leave it in standby and the device will only wake up after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaniel89nl on 10/21/2011

-gps -wifi b,g,n -hdmi out -android 2.3 -verry responsive touchscreen - fast tablet - with the new skype you can video chat with the frontcamere in the dropad a8x - the tablet have a full market. hdmi output dont work @ android 2.3 but there is a firmware update coming. sound quality is bad but thats ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywingoverwaves on 10/14/2011

Upgrade this tablet to firmware version 909 at least, on android gingerbread 2.3.1, this device rocks! super snappy response, fast boot, very fast shutdown, no crashes yet after a week's operation. Graphics on this tablet's always been a bonus. Pre android 2.3.1 I had a problem with GPS not staying off,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVictorSR on 09/09/2011

1) Powerfull processor and battery, supported everything I've experienced without problems. 2) The capacitive screen has amazing accuracy. 3) Is great to read, play games, watch movies and many other applications. 4) Bluetooth is very useful, you can share files easily with cell phones. I could not access ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEricoEMU on 08/18/2011

Please note that the comments below refer to the tablet with the updated firmware A8X0705: With powerful hardware, runs almost everything with no lags.. Even Plants vs Zombies uses 72 mega of ram and runs very fast.With powerfull hardware, runs almost everything with no lags.. Even Plants vs Zombies ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarlV on 08/18/2011

-As a gadget it is great fun. I already spent hours playing around with it & figuring it out, missing out on some of my appointments. -it is a great tool for various activities: pictures, video, audio. -Built in items work as advertised. Wifi connection was setup quite easy so surfing on the net ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteknikito on 08/01/2011

works great! run almost everything gps runs rly good! the first time take a while to make it work, but the second runs smoothly(i use sygic not the chinese one that the tablet got), you can watch movie very well built quality looks cheap , but works really good, i dont really care about how it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilinz on 07/21/2011

1)Powerfull processor(run Angry Birds Rio without lags) 2)GPS(Work with offline maps) 3)Bluetooth(Fast, but more devices have old 2.0) 4)Screen material - glass(Very good with aluminium case) 5)Powerfull battarey(About 6-8 hours with low power settings) Only bad is not 3G inside! Powerfull processor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeshuga on 07/19/2011

The dropad 8AX does everything I wanted it to do: GPS, browsing, emails, games and youtube. It might even prove to be a streamer at some level but I did not test that yet. I bought it as a travel device - something that would navigate me and at the same package provide entertainment and information. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywingoverwaves on 07/17/2011

Strong build inside aluminium channel. Better battery life, with wireless and GPS off, more than 8 hours. Included micro SD card protected behind end cover. GPS reports accuracy to within 5 meters when multiple satelites accessed. 5 point multi touch active, should ultimately function with google maps ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections