Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexjfalcao on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent! This is a very good faucet choice. There is a good appearance and Very good material quality. Easy to use. This will improve my kitchen. Looks professional Brass made. Very well packed (Recebi em menos de 30 dias sem problemas. A taxa paga direto no c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypabloathomas on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality. Looks professional Brass made. Very simple installation. Cons:I don't know how long it will last the flexible with the spring pulling it up all the time. But it's not really a con so far. OtherThoughts:Great product, here in Argentina the same... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaurytiger65 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy buena calidad y presentacion. Los cierres ceramicos funcionan perfecto. Me costo menos de la mitad que en mi pais. Ahun con impuestos de aduana. Very good quality and presentation. Ceramic seals work great. It cost me less than half that in my country. Even customs... Read more

imagen 1 imagen 2 imagen 3 Buena presentacion y calidad
  • posted byjplafortune on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Individual parts are built with high quality. Compares to a 300$ item from north-american store. Easy to install. Cons:Assembly (couplings, fittings, washers) seams a bit cheap. It leaks a bit in a certain position. OtherThoughts:The hose fitting are 20mm (metric) Make... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvcmshalon on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent! Good product quality, well finished! Not too big for small kitchen. Beautiful and modern! All the itens are suficcient to use it in a common hidraulic instalation. Cons:It should have a user manual, or installation guide. I spend some time until understand th... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPsyMonkey on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made of metal. Beautiful metal. Comes with a douche for vegetables or fruits. The water flow is nice and it have a water mixer inside it, so you can control the temperature of the water (if your house have a hot and cold flow). The package is amazingly good. Cons:None.... Read more

the package the douche the product in hands
    0 2
  • posted byaraujovip on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:appearance (aparência) good price (bom preço) easy handling (fácil manuseio) good quality (boa qualidade) safe packing (embalagem segura) Cons:You can not buy without paying import taxes in Brazil, but even so the price is good. (Você n&#22... Read more

• posted byfsimeoni on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality and build, good material, no scratches. Comes with flexible hose connectors with rubber pieces that prevents leaking. Easy to install, works perfectly. Good packaging. Cons:No cons to this moment. OtherThoughts:It was a very good buy. Similar... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFamscrow on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great faucet with a great seal and locks with 1/4 perfect. Lets sink beautiful. Cons:The only draw back was the price. The faucet is not expensive, in fact, found here in Brazil for $ 750.00 ($ 300.00) and order only. The problem was that the inspection has ta... Read more

7 5
  • posted byrebelfw on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality and finishing. It is right how I expected. Hot and cold mixer. Very good price. Cons:It only cons for brazilians. A minha foi taxada na entrada em 190 reais. Ainda vale a pena, sabendo que ela na loja passa de 800 reais. Mas é frustrante pagar quase ma... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections