DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter w/ Remote Controller/SD/MMC/USB - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeeptone on 04/30/2014

Dutch: Erg makkelijk in gebruik je plugt de sd kaart in en hij speelt direct af leuk design De titel van het nummer wordt op het display van de autoradio getoont Super easy to use. Plug and play.. Great design. Remote works very well. PLays WMA And the best thing of all. It sends te titel of the song ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeedo on 07/31/2013

Works as expected, I don't want to use my disk player since it skips cds every now and then. I just want a music player that works even on bumpy roads. The display looks good, I wasn't expecting it to look like some tech dashboard but it stands out on my dashboard considering I have an old honda city ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGadgetFrantic on 03/04/2012

I have a 2008 Citroen C4 installed with a proprietary radio-CD player. As this is connected to the car's computer, I had to throw away around 200$ to replace it keeping the computer to work with the car's display. So this transmitter is a great workaround! Build quality is great, buttons work perfectly,... Read more

0 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections