Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Kool!

posted by justbeachin on 07/30/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The Price is very good. The key Chain is solid and feels nice to hold, the ring that holds the keys is 32 mm across, big enough to handle a lot of keys and appears very duriable. If a good key Ring is what your looking for, you can't go to wrong with this.

Cons:

I ordered 3 of these and one of them was less than perfect. The "R" on one side is black in the space of the circle of the "R", and no amount of scrubbing with a toothbrush removed the stain, in other word it was not factory grime. It is my opinion that it was not plated properly. This is my only con, but not serious enough to bother DX with.

OtherThoughts:

For what it is, it's got alot of oppertunity for laughs and smiles, especially if you can not afford owning a full size hummer! Imagine attaching your kids first car keys to it for presentation of thier first car, they open the garage to find a pinto, "Priceless"!

Bottomline:

Good, solid fun key chain, worth the money, and so cheap it's a no brainner, if you want one!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections