Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFenrirBR on 01/17/2014

This looks great in person! You could fool someone by saying it is a genuine licensed article, even. It has an adequate weight that doesn't make it feel like paper. I have been using it for close to a year and it is still standing strong. The chain seems solid as well. No sign of it breaking so far. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymj134134 on 01/05/2014

Bigger than I thought, has a great weight to it (might be a con for some) sharply detailed. Very nicely coated. Both the chain and split ring are pretty good as well, lots of cheap key fobs skimp on these, not so here. Makes for a great gift. Could be heavier than some would like hanging off there keys,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBluemith on 12/13/2013

-Very detailed. -I really like the fact that parts of it are brushed metal and others are polished metal. -Has proved to be really durable, it hasn't bent and it's quite scratch resistant -Extremely Cheap! -Sturdy. None that I can think of at the moment I really love this keychain, It's a great piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeidelbus on 11/24/2013

From the picture, I thought the ring was a tiny one, such that the keychain would be perhaps the size of a quarter, as well as thin. Not at all! This is a big, beautiful, solid piece of metal, and it is more than worthy of gifting to a Transformers fan. My friend is going to love this, and also the Decepticon ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraytiv on 10/13/2012

- Great price - Feels very solid! - Looks great. - Doesn't get scratched easily - Shiney I cant think of any cons. Because there are no! You get what u see. Definitely a good key chain. Its a great product, the material is very solid. The chain does not look like it will break easily and i kinda like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOfesad on 07/02/2012

Great build quality! Several months of use and swinging on my car and still it's good as new! No cons. What you see it's what you get! Someone may say it's kindda heavy, but for me it has the perfect weight for my car keys. Maybe you can say that the wrapping it's too cheap. A small box could be a better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramrodTM on 07/11/2011

-Very good build quality -Very good finish -Very shiny ;D -Does not get scratched easily -Chain is a great length -Ring is very sturdy -Kind of heavy -A little big (about an inch and a half to two inches tall) -The ring is a bit too big This a great keychain. The keychain has a very cool design. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections