Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byltdr on 01/06/2014

Really nice materials, and nice heavy "feel" to it. It is very good quality even up close, and the machine who did cut it out, did a good job. I bought it for a gift, and the people that received it, thought it was much more expensive, than it is. So buy it, and be happy. :) None i can think of. No other thoughts, but i may have to buy some ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGatoCachirla on 06/14/2013

Very good product, slow you have to take to Argentina. Good aluminum, good toughness. The price is very good and preferred this before the leather because it sure wears a little. None at the moment. Very good product, slow you have to take to Argentina. Good aluminum, good toughness. The price is very good and preferred this before the leather because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennfebruary on 02/28/2013

Material is quite dense, I can feel the nice "heavy" weight in the hand, therefore the "expensive material" feeling. Surface is shiny & looks really good, not sure on how "scratch-able" it is. But overall Good size. With this price, it is a steal! None. A quality, cheap & value gift for anyone. & the person ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedKid on 02/14/2013

I bought this keychain as a gift for my wife and my father, they own cars volkswagen Keychain quality made, looks beautiful, nice gift for my family. Well that one ring on the stick without a chain that can break. Strong and quality metal cover. This keychain gift like my family. Not all key hole on car key can insert keychain ring.(Immobilizer key ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakocev on 12/31/2012

very very good build quality. metal is well fitted and chrome finish is great! it fits with most car keys. packaging and deliver quality is good. it's also a great gift for those who own vw as it is unique and genuine looking. it's heavy and that implies that inside is not hollow none it could be offered in different sizes as to fit in everyones pockets.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtracing on 11/30/2012

The keychain looks the business, all shiny and refined (not casting marks). It also feels very sturdy, tough, heavy. It gives you the feeling it will last. It's very easy to put it on your keyring with your other keys. Over time it can get scratched, like all your keychains though. But it does not take away from it's shiny looks, it still loks the business ... Read more

keychain in hand keychain in car keychain static
    0 0
  • posted bySpoildeR on 11/23/2012

Materials are very good.. I am actually using with my keys :) looks good, it's look like steel.. and everyone liked this, even though they are not vw owners xD none so far, I wanted a Volkswagen KeyChain and now I have one.. nothing to complain about xD In fact I looked for it in vw shops and the one they have didn't like me moore than this one.. so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRezzi on 11/21/2012

- Really sturdy build quality - Looks great - Nice size - Keys flip easily to loop and stay there forever - Cheap Nothing i can think of really. If you want to make friends jealous or give gift to volkswagen owner this is the perfect thing for that, it's really great keychain for its price and probably tougher than wolverine skeleton. Looks great feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCDFlik on 10/09/2012

I really liked the product looks great and installed as keychain looks very good and the product is of good quality, the Volkswagen logo looks original and overall I'm very satisfied with the product. I have no problem with the product itself, the only downside is the time it takes me to get to my house, but I guess this is normal as I have asked other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySquallDuCasse on 09/30/2012

This is a very quality keychain. Any locally priced keychain of this quality would have cost me 5x what this one did. There are no lines on the keychain from casting. It weighs a good bit more than i thought it would. None that i can find. Its a very good product. Maybe a lead attached to the key loop, but that is all I can think of. Like said earlier ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections