DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data/Charging Cable + 3.5mm Jack In-Ear Stereo Earphone w/ Mic for Ipad / Ipad 2 / Iphone 4
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJasperkonings on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-good build quality -cheap -build in microphone and play/pause buttom -the sides os the actual connector contains small grappling hooks which prevented my phone from falling numerous times. - the length of the charging cable is long enough Cons:-cheap packaging -sound has... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArn123 on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The color and appearance of the earphone is very good. It is light, fits beautifully into the average ear, and the sound is OK, although not entirely into the HiFi-league. The charging cable is very good indeed, matching the Apple original very closely, making it virtua... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygruzin71 on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very cheap!!!Headphones do as they are meant to. comfortable though it may be different for other people. This cable is really nice and looks like a normal iphone cable in term of design and touch. It's almost too cheap to be true but this cable is doing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymynoel on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheapest Iphone kit in-town. This headset with microphone are reasonable good sound quality better than what i expected. As for the USB data cable, it work perfectly too. No interference. Cons:Not that i know off, none actually. It is very handy and with such price, easy... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections