DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data/Charging Cable + 3.5mm Jack In-Ear Stereo Earphone w/ Mic for Ipad / Ipad 2 / Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJasperkonings on 12/12/2012

-good build quality -cheap -build in microphone and play/pause buttom -the sides os the actual connector contains small grappling hooks which prevented my phone from falling numerous times. - the length of the charging cable is long enough -cheap packaging -sound has a kind of echo to it -the length ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArn123 on 12/01/2012

The color and appearance of the earphone is very good. It is light, fits beautifully into the average ear, and the sound is OK, although not entirely into the HiFi-league. The charging cable is very good indeed, matching the Apple original very closely, making it virtually indiscernible from the genuine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygruzin71 on 10/27/2012

It is very cheap!!!Headphones do as they are meant to. comfortable though it may be different for other people. This cable is really nice and looks like a normal iphone cable in term of design and touch. It's almost too cheap to be true but this cable is doing the job, it charges an iphone. I like the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymynoel on 08/07/2012

Cheapest Iphone kit in-town. This headset with microphone are reasonable good sound quality better than what i expected. As for the USB data cable, it work perfectly too. No interference. Not that i know off, none actually. It is very handy and with such price, easy anyone can replace or buy a new one ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections