DX » Community » Reviews » DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable (16CM-Length)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysstussi on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If i had to buy this adapter in the HP store i certainly had to pay five times the price i had to pay here. it is of good quality and has barbs to hold it inside the port. the hdmi cable stays inside the adapter realiably because it has quite some friction. i hope this wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrDiaz on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:useful and small adapter to convert your displayport to hdmi. My laptop has a displayport but most TV´s use hdmi. Also I found in my country displayport cable. Not find this adapter in my country (Nicaragua) but I got here. A good price for a very useful device. Th... Read more

Displayport to Hdmi Displayport to Hdmi
    0 0
  • posted bybjmmaas on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered it and expected to get a cable in a ** plastic bag. I was wrong. I got a nice looking sealed package (reminded me a bit of apple's earbud packaging) Works properly and have not had any problems with it so far. I used it for over 100 hours now. Can't work witho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStudystand on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works perfectly, both audio and video - Tested working with several different HDMI cable brands and televisions. Cons:- feels a bit cheap, I tend to be careful with it when I'm travelling with it or carrying it around. I'm worried a wrong move may cause it t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadsc9 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great item and I will be using it with my labtop in the situation that there aren't any other connections options but there aren't that much to say other then true it might be build a bit cheap but yeah that's how it is Cons:the item might be build a bit cheap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanfranleones on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful. Connection is easy and the connectors fit perfectly. Cable is well built and its length is more than enough. The data from de video card is received with no problem. Compatibility perfect with ATI videocard and my HP screen Cons:None, at the momen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetsurfer on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I purchased these for work for our new HP 8760w laptops which only have Displayport instead of HDMI for video output. These were used to connect to our 70" Sony wide - screen training room TV. I like that there is a wired extension so less stress on HDMI... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrod6276 on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- price - quality Cons:- size - some initial contact issues - you may need configure output setup OtherThoughts:Remember that you may need setup some output parameters as resolution, frequency and color. I had some issues on my first use, image quality was poor and blinki... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagomc on 09/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter is of very good quality and works perfectly with no flaws. I use it with my Dell Latitude notebook which only has a DisplayPort connector and transform it to a normal HDMI connector for use with my Full HD TV. Cons:can't think of any flaws.. maybe size coul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byodonzel on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered this product because it is here in the Czech Republic once tek and postage is expensive at this online store for free. After delivery, the quality is fine. Delivery was within 14 days of what is very good, when we consider the distance. Cons:Who needs a laptop m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections