• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Product - have bought more

posted by netsurfer on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I purchased these for work for our new HP 8760w laptops which only have Displayport instead of HDMI for video output. These were used to connect to our 70" Sony wide - screen training room TV.
    I like that there is a wired extension so less stress on HDMI cable to the wall. The HDMI box is sturdy good quality plastic. Wired end to DisplayPort plug is strong and not cheap. The product is easy to use, just plug everything together. I didn't have to make any adjustments in the display settings in Windows 7.

Cons:

No cons as quality and functionality is as expected. The box may be a bit big, but does not detract from its function.

OtherThoughts:

I bought three more of these after buying the first one to see what kind of quality and functionality these had.

Bottomline:

I would buy again as the need arises. The quality of this adapter is very good. And the DX price is great as usual. It would have cost me about thirty dollars to buy the Displayport-to-HDMI adapter locally.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections