DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to DVI Female Adapter Cable (15.3CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaqfong on 10/21/2013

Lightweight, easy to install. Bright and white in colour. Fits correctly with my monitor and iMac. First purchase on DX and the cable arrived as described. No complaints. None at present. Hopefully none ever. If I had to complain, it would be that it's a little short, but if your monitor cable is long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeppyZ on 08/21/2013

Works perfectly with my Macbook Pro 15" (Medio-2010). Works fine on OS X 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion). Haven't had a single problem with this, i use the cable every day. Quality is superb. Great price, much cheaper than the apple one. Also a PRO is that the cable is longer than the 'apple' version! The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byridim on 02/26/2013

Great value and works like a charm This is really nothing that botheres you but the white is not Apple white.. but who cares!! DVI is the way to go! i tried VGA and HDMI but the quality of dvi is superior GET IT.. i did!! *******************************************************************************... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisspixel on 10/11/2012

This adapter is cheaper than Apple's original one and a nice price for an extra adapter at a second workspace. It looks the same so nice fit with the adapters I bought together with my laptop. Nice fit, feels solid. Good connection possibilities due to maximum pin openings. None, it might be cheaper?... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytansw90 on 10/08/2012

This is just it, works just like it said. Good value for money unlike those they sell at the apple store. get it if you want it! I bought mine for the Macbook Pro and it works like a charm none really, this is just slightly more expensive than the VGA one, which i bought, but im not complaining because ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCwTham on 08/15/2012

- it just work without any need for driver installation or whatnot. - build quality was good, not sure if it's on par with original Apple's product. - this has a nicer built than its VGA counterpart (SKU: 27603 @ http://dx.com/p/mini-displayport-male-to-vga-female-adapter-1080p-27603) with the sunken ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections