DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to DVI Female Adapter Cable (15.3CM-Length)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaqfong on 10/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight, easy to install. Bright and white in colour. Fits correctly with my monitor and iMac. First purchase on DX and the cable arrived as described. No complaints. Cons:None at present. Hopefully none ever. If I had to complain, it would be that it's a little sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeppyZ on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly with my Macbook Pro 15" (Medio-2010). Works fine on OS X 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion). Haven't had a single problem with this, i use the cable every day. Quality is superb. Great price, much cheaper than the apple one. Also a PRO is that the cable is long... Read more

1 0
  • posted byridim on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great value and works like a charm Cons:This is really nothing that botheres you but the white is not Apple white.. but who cares!! OtherThoughts:DVI is the way to go! i tried VGA and HDMI but the quality of dvi is superior Bottomline:GET IT.. i did!! ********************... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisspixel on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter is cheaper than Apple's original one and a nice price for an extra adapter at a second workspace. It looks the same so nice fit with the adapters I bought together with my laptop. Nice fit, feels solid. Good connection possibilities due to maximum pin openi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytansw90 on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is just it, works just like it said. Good value for money unlike those they sell at the apple store. get it if you want it! I bought mine for the Macbook Pro and it works like a charm Cons:none really, this is just slightly more expensive than the VGA one, which i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCwTham on 08/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it just work without any need for driver installation or whatnot. - build quality was good, not sure if it's on par with original Apple's product. - this has a nicer built than its VGA counterpart (SKU: 27603 @ http://dx.com/p/mini-displayport-male-to-vga-female-adapt... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections