DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle W/ Remote Controller
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycow666 on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very small and compact - Fast to change channel - Works on linux (but takes time to install the drivers) - Picks up NZ Free to air SD and HD DVB-T channels Cons:- Not supplied with full size antenna cable (would recommend also buying SKU=207418) - A pig to g... Read more

4 0
  • posted byCrypterMKD on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I use it to listen to DVB-T radios. The antenna works well even inside my house. Windows 7 found driver from online update but I installed the one on the CD. It comes with Blaze video software which has automatic scan for channels. The antenna has magnetic botto... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsiqueiros on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product only that in mexico doesnt work, werever Im going to buy more things here. Cons:Good product only that in mexico doesnt work, werever Im going to buy more things here. In Mexico It doesnt work, but this is not a problem, i supossed to should be very... Read more

1 1
  • posted byrubgen on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It arrived on time! The quality seems to be good. The price, if the device works one day, seems to be right. Cons:It doesn't work in Brazil for local standards. There is no preset values to get brazilian DTV signal. We use the japanese system, but even the these... Read more

• posted bydanielbsg on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the product is easy of use, works excellent no problems, and i will order more ones like this for friends and family because it isnt high priced. Cons:no major cons, a small and gentle antan so be careful so it wont break. the remote is a little bit short ranged and could... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycslev on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It indeed works with linux. To get it work you have to enable video4linux and DVB USB adapters in kernel. You can find the appropriate module in Device Drivers -> Multimedia Support -> DVB/ATSC adatpers -> Support for various USB DVB devices. There has to a line... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychrisict on 07/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Like i stated its very easy to instal and use. Copy any unbklockt tv transmissions very very easy. For this price it is realy a magnificent unbelievable bargin. I have sold it for € 25 and will by some new ones for sure because i wil sell them for at least € 20 Cons:The... Read more

0 1
  • posted byadojaan on 06/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small compact size. Easy to use multiple devices together on one computer for sharing TV from different muxes. Cons:Small antenna adapter, need converter for regular TV antenna. At my home no reception with the small antenna. OtherThoughts:Some instructions fo... Read more

1 2
  • posted byStarkingBarFish on 10/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent little device, very similar to another SKU I already bought on DX. It's an ITE 9135 chipset so it does work in linux using a module you'll need to compile. Picture quality and reception are good even with the tiny included aerial which has a nice magne... Read more

3 1
  • posted byaussiedude on 09/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact USB device. reasonably sensitive tuner windows 7 automatically downloaded the chipset driver without any issues. once the blaze 6.0 viewing software was installed, the local digital stations were easily tuned in. picture quality is good, HD and SD channels are all... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections