DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle W/ Remote Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykpmtl on 09/13/2013

The product is very cheap, it works fine, it's built fairly well. The picture quality is great and the usb dongle doesn't heat up. Installation is relatively easy and fast. It's cool that the product comes with a remote control. The battery was dead out of the box, but that's always to be expected with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalin1962 on 09/09/2013

Perfect device. Works in standard MPGE4. I recommend it! The antenna works well even inside my house. Windows 7 found driver from online update but I installed the one on the CD. It comes with Blaze video software which has automatic scan for channels. The antenna has magnetic bottom so you can place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycow666 on 08/11/2013

- Very small and compact - Fast to change channel - Works on linux (but takes time to install the drivers) - Picks up NZ Free to air SD and HD DVB-T channels - Not supplied with full size antenna cable (would recommend also buying SKU=207418) - A pig to get working on linux (I have written an explanation ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bynaiogc on 07/14/2013

Very cheap. I buy it because for using it with tvheadend with Raspberry Pi. After sometime it works! You have to search for del .fw file, but after download it, tvheadend recognizes it. It don't need external powered hub. It's small enough for plugin directly into the Raspberri's usb port. The mini CD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrypterMKD on 07/04/2013

I use it to listen to DVB-T radios. The antenna works well even inside my house. Windows 7 found driver from online update but I installed the one on the CD. It comes with Blaze video software which has automatic scan for channels. The antenna has magnetic bottom so you can place it on you car's roof ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsiqueiros on 04/14/2013

Good product only that in mexico doesnt work, werever Im going to buy more things here. Good product only that in mexico doesnt work, werever Im going to buy more things here. In Mexico It doesnt work, but this is not a problem, i supossed to should be very usefull. Good product for me the delivery was ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byrubgen on 04/11/2013

It arrived on time! The quality seems to be good. The price, if the device works one day, seems to be right. It doesn't work in Brazil for local standards. There is no preset values to get brazilian DTV signal. We use the japanese system, but even the these values are not available. Nothing to add about ... Read more

5 0 18

• posted bydanielbsg on 02/27/2013

the product is easy of use, works excellent no problems, and i will order more ones like this for friends and family because it isnt high priced. no major cons, a small and gentle antan so be careful so it wont break. the remote is a little bit short ranged and could nice if would be farther range price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycslev on 11/25/2012

It indeed works with linux. To get it work you have to enable video4linux and DVB USB adapters in kernel. You can find the appropriate module in Device Drivers -> Multimedia Support -> DVB/ATSC adatpers -> Support for various USB DVB devices. There has to a line for it913x driver. All these ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychrisict on 07/25/2012

Like i stated its very easy to instal and use. Copy any unbklockt tv transmissions very very easy. For this price it is realy a magnificent unbelievable bargin. I have sold it for € 25 and will by some new ones for sure because i wil sell them for at least € 20 The cable to arial is verry short. And ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections