Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Not as good as it looked

posted by merenguele on 09/18/2011
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Beautiful butterflies, they came 4 in the box not just 2. They are good looking, beautiful colours and details of the butterfly anatomy.
    When it works it can make the butterflies move as real ones making bumps in their flying.

Cons:

There is no instructions to assemble it, you don't know if it has to be 1, 2 or mor butterflies at a time, you have to figure how to fix them to the moving device because it is not just plug and play.
    It needs very strong direct light to work, it is not easy to fix the whole device to the earth and have well orientated the solar pannel that must be perfectly plain level so the butterflies can rotate around.
    It is obvius that it is not weather proof (not expected).
    And the color of the base of the solar panel is an ugly yellow as seen in pictures.

OtherThoughts:

When I recieved it I was very happy because I've seen similiar butterflies solar devices and I wanted a similar version but was not the same...

Bottomline:

I don't recomend it as a plug and play toy, it can work fine but you'll need some time to make it work well.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections