Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDooris on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The protector size is almost identical with the 400D screen, it fits perfectly and is pretty easy to apply. It doesn't leave bubbles and it's invisible so couldn't even notice that there's a protector. The cleaning cloth is useful and the quality of this screen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobale on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you're after protecting nice and shiny screen of expensive DSL, look no furter. It does a very good job. With a bit of care, it's easy to apply. Cons:It's not really a Con, but someone here said in a review that it will fit 1000D nicely. It won't. This sreen protecto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanD241 on 03/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As the 400D and the 1000D share the same LCD this product fit my 1000D perfect. It's easy to apply on the LCD, specialy because a small piece of fabric is deliverd with it to clean your LCD before applying the film Cons:Do not have any cons at the moment. OtherThoughts:Du... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWeikko on 01/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice product, does what it is designed for. Comes with a cleaning cloth (to clean your camera screen before applying). Easy to apply and has clear instructions. Easy to wipe clean if gets dirty (fingerprints etc). Can be removed and re-applied. No bubbles, no defects in m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byocram3752 on 01/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This screen protector for the Canon EOS 400D works great. The size of the protector fits perfectly. You hardly can't see the screen protector. No bubbles, just good quality. It does not block your view on your LCD screen. Cons:None I can think of other than only one scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimecheck on 01/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent low cost protection for the screen of your Canon 400d/Digital Rebel Camera. Just sticks over the camera screen and makes semi-permanent contact. Clear view of screen through the strip. Protects the screen from scratches and fits perfectly. Excellent... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAXLMAN on 10/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a screen protector for EOS 400 Camera that fits perfectly in the screen, is easy to use, and when you put it you will not have bubbles, and if you have, is also easy to remove them. Very usful for avoiding scratchs is the Digital camera LCD, eary to do when you ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHavanna250 on 09/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits perfect! It was simple to stick it on, and if it is done the right way you will not see it. I now can wipe the fatty smears my nose makes on the screen without being afraid that is will scratch the surface of the screen. And the anti glare is a help if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysyuusuke on 07/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- applying it is easy breezy. i would recommend to apply this protector after taking a shower. it lowers the chance of dust flying onto the screen when applying. this is my little tip i'm sharing with you :) - it works OK in the sunlight, i don't see much of a d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswinginswirlie on 04/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- excellent price, very cheap - rounded corners - perfect fit, only about 0.5mm too narrow! - easy application - included cleaning cloth Cons:- none OtherThoughts:I was amazed at how perfect the fit was, almost lines up perfectly on all edges. Very easy to app... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections