DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI 1.3 PCI Express High Definition Video Capture Card
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• works just as expected (if you expect ok)

posted by thadeuluiz on 10/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

IT IS HDCP CAPABLE!!!!!!!!

so it will record virtually everything

i recorded my ps3 with it...

works like a charm....

the available res are 720x480; 1280x720 and 1920x1080(all on 23.97; 24; 25; 29.97 and 30 fps refresh rate)

the actual card is not the one on the photos, i received a smaller one, probably new model, but it has the same connections and works perfectly...

the size of the card itself is similar to a credit card and it comes with a low profile slot to mount in thinner cases so no problems with that.

it comes with a mini-CD with the drivers (32 AND 64 BIT DRIVERS) and a capture program...

it can record 1080 by the component input as well

Cons:

seting it up was a little complicated but nothing too serious,for example, if you record a 720p video you'll have to set it manually, if the input resolution doesnt match yours settings it will not work properly, so it took me a while to set up my consoles....

OtherThoughts:

packaging is fairly ok, bubble plastic covering the box...

it came from CHINA, NOT HK(i dont know if it makes any difference but is something)

Bottomline:

great product, exactly what i wanted

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections