DX » Community » Reviews » 300KP 1/4 CMOS Rechargeable Home Security Surveillance Camera w/ 6-LED IR Night Vision/SD
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byldtl78 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:does everything it says it does, good quality pics when enough light Cons:night vision is not that great but passable. the attachment to the wall is terrible as it does not even screw into the camera. battery is pretty bad, on full charge it lasts maybe a few hours at b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanygise on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:after one month i can say that i make a deal with this security camera! all work very well i put front my home side the garage and i check it every night with the SD card Cons:nothing to day OtherThoughts:With its small size, its quite amazing how effective this camera... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:fair enogh build quality very convincing product i think that the batteries are long lasting the motion detector actually works nice to trick people The price is about 50% less than the local hardware store Cons:ome images are blurry and The battery is really weak Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcasanasg on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The camera is very practical because it does not require a CATV. It worked with a 32gb SD card. The night mode is very good and surprised me, the movements recorded a distance of 3 meters. Support for attaching the wall is good. Cons:The structure appears to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvigzo on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The camera is quite sensitive. The pictures are affrodable, (640x480). We are using for about 2 weaks in a house entrance, and till now there were no problems. The laser is very useful, but not when you first install the camera (you should check the pictures),... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreeUsername on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well at daylight and even during the night with absolute darkness. Tested and i can say i was pretty amazed by that. DX could sell NV googles with this technology and i would buy them, just for fun. Cons:The battery is really weak. If you plan on using thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreeUsername on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very senstive, so photos are taken for almost every slight movement :) cam be a bit annoying to watch because in 15 minutes you may get 1000 pictures and even more, but when you place it well so it does not react to trees moving from the wind etc it is a p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPVMAND on 07/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Build quality is ok, or good. This has infrared leds which work in full darkness, tested it also - OK. Comes with a small laser for pointing to target. Cons:Remember that photo quality is just poor 300K (like it was described). It's not possible to change sensit... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections