DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz USB 100mw RF Wireless Presenter w/ Laser Pointer - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEllahn on 10/23/2013

Uses PgUp PgDown so it works with PDFs and other things too; No need to install anything, which is great for use on Shared Computers; Comes with a pretty nice bag to carry it; It's pretty. If you care about design or pretty/nice things, this is great. :D I didn't get how the "Black Screen button" works yet. It didn't for me; Doesn't seem very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvchip on 06/21/2013

- Works like a charm. - Easy to use. - Excellent Price!!!! - Comes with a carrying pouch and a battery AAA. - Small (pen size). - Works well and flawlessly with all laptop/desktop computers at home and work. - None at all!!! - It seems cheap, but it is not. I recommend this product. It comes with a carrying pouch, it is really good product. A must buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 12/13/2012

- Good quality material (hard plastic). Buttons are very good too! - Very easy to use, it's totally plug and play (comes with an USB receiver). - Good size. Easy to carry since you can use as a pen in your pocket. - Comes with a carrying pouch. - 2.4Ghz - Good price - Uses only one AAA battery None so far. Very easy to use. You have 3 buttons. 1 makes ... Read more

Perfect for presentations!
    0 0
  • posted byNajamAhmed on 07/29/2012

Works well and flawlessly with all laptop/desktop computers. Smooth back and forth slide scrolling. Laser pointer generates a clean and sharp red spot and has a good range to cover presentation. I have used it for presentations to an audience of over 100. You need to be close to the computer for a prompt response. Good build, although 100% plastic. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections