Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerlis360 on 05/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I cleans very well my soldering iron tip. It makes it look like new! I haven't tried it yet on my soldering gun, but gotta give it a try. Cons:Very small tin, and the price also very high! I mean, it would be great if it was like 2 or 3 bucks less. :D OtherThoughts:I thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanchidosama on 11/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, instructions are simple. Way cheaper than buying form electrical supplies shop. Worked well with my cheap soldering iron and let me get more use out of it before having to stop using it. Cons:Container is easy to move accidentally. Package comes with an adh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBasso84 on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Removes all stains from your tip. Enter soldering tip when hot and you have a tip that is good as new! Works fast. It's easy to use. It's works perfectly! It is extremely effective. It really works! Must have if you use soldering iron! Cons:Maybe little too sm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhouthakker1985 on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is great! removes all stains from your tip. Enter soldering tip when hot and you have a tip that is good as new! Cons:the tin is small. I mean really small. After a couple of uses (20 or 30x ) it will be empty and you need to order a new one. I wish they made the t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by961sparky on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as Advertised. I buy these usually 3 at a time for the last couple of years and have no complaints. I use it on a Weber station that I crank to 700-800 F. The tips for the station typically cost 10.00 here in Canada but the refreshener really extends the life by d... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzav on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Makes your tip like new in seconds! - Makes the very tip of tip can solder again - a MUST for anyone that works with tiny soldering Cons:there´s no cons, this product is magical. OtherThoughts:all you gotta do is set proper temperature in soldering statio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzheleznov on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A product of high quality and really works.Made in Japan in the city of Hiroshima. Allows you to delete the film oxides with sting . The solder itself covers the sting. Simply touch the warm soldering iron to the composition in a jar. It is recommended that th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdwardNardella on 09/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Works fast. *Is easy to use. *It works perfectly! *It is small. *It is extremely effective, the tip after use is better than brand new in my opinion. Cons:*There is not a lot included it remains to be seen how fast I will go through it. *The tin lid is far too loose, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkschneider on 03/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This item is perfect to renew your soldering iron, when it is darken, apply this product and it will be as NEW. Mine one was in not very good state (years of use with nothing to apply on it) and one single application of this recovered it to perfect condition. Cons:What I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheprocess on 02/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Works exactly as advertised, cleans and refreshes your soldering iron tip to like new condition -Good price compared to local cost (cheaper than the cost of replacing tips every few months) -Tough stained or abused tips will look like new after using this stuff Cons:-N... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections