DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Shockproof Dustproof Case for 2.5" HDD - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTrabas on 04/18/2014

It is made of a good material. It holds my 2 tera external hard drive, but as the hard drive is shorter, there is a considerable space inside. The external hard drive can slip inside the case, but I think it depends the model and brand. Mine is a Western Digital one. It fits my 2 tera Western Digital ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byayallavi on 11/19/2013

This is a great case for your portable 2.5" external hard drives. It's small, firm and easy to use. It also comes with a nice loop string to The stitches at several points seem a little loose but for now that does not change my experience with this product. I would maybe consider making the external ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilatargino on 07/31/2013

The material is hard and protective. The external hard drive (SAMSUNG) fits well and also the cable and other stuff - memory cards for example. It has a cord so it's easy to carry it. None, it was just I as expected it would be. Nice color. It has a wrist band and also you cand hide your cable inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycecibell on 04/05/2013

The material is hard and protective. The hard drive (HITACHI 2.5) fits well and also the cable and other stuff - memory cards for example. It has a cord so it's easy to carry it. None, it was just I as expected it would be. If you don't want to get surprises, it's important to check it out if your HDD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuppli3r on 03/20/2013

Tamaño adecuado para llevar un disco duro portatil de 2.5" de tamaño. El color es molón Tiene doble cremallera y cierra perfectamente. Las gomas para sujetar el disco están un poco más separadas de lo deseable El cable usb de conexión del disco tiene poco espacio para ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGalgalatz1986 on 12/19/2012

This case is an okay size, looks nice - very nice blue color is pretty comfortable. It is very helpful, protects my Western digital hard drive, and makes it easy for me to take it with me anywhere. This case also has an inner pocket on one of the sides for the hard drive cable. This case is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelixir on 12/03/2012

- The case has a good overall performance - Its is very light but hard too. - Despite being so light, protects very well my hard drive - It costs a little zip up if the content is large - I can not find major problems in this product - I´m very happy and I´m really thinking about buy anotherone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections