DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Shockproof Dustproof Case for 2.5" HDD - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful muito bom Great! solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybarrazaae on 02/14/2015

Price was reasonable so i gave it a test and result is great. It doesn't seem bad quality and it protects the device from impact...

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bynmullins on 02/09/2015

Good product. Fits and holds HD nicely.

Impression:muito bom,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjoe112233 on 01/22/2015

This HDD case is very resistant. It is very useful and its design is pretty elegant. Very compact and portable, the HDD case is perfect for the external hard drive. The product color is sober. This product is very good and its price is cheap. Purchase totally recommended !! Este HDD case é muito... Read more

Nice and Resistant! Nice and Resistant! Nice and Resistant!

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTartaloo on 12/12/2014

Pros: The case is as it si descripted in the picture, i am quite happy qith it, it is all what I wanted Contrs: The price is ok but it could be a little bit cheaper for its quality but it is still a good price. If you whant a case for your HHD this is a great one but not sgure if it is i do not... Read more

Impression:Great Case;

0 0 0

• posted byoskillarrr on 11/18/2014

Good quality - price product! higly Recommended

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byCarlyle239 on 09/15/2014

Pros: The quality is really good and i will have no problem to pay much more for this item. Looking good, very functional, no problems at all. Two zippers, one hand strap and in the inside you have a lot of space for your device which is fixed and other accesories. Cons: None

Impression:Fully satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bytkoyen on 08/29/2014

Pros: Looks well built, costs almost nothing, It looks like this protects very well, but off course never tested it :). Room for the usb cable inside the case. Cons: None so far. And let's keep it that way! My brother uses two of these in combination with SKU203419. No complaints so far.

Impression:Decent,solid,Price/Quality = Excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byevandroguma on 08/05/2014

Muito bom o produto, ainda mais pelo preço, possui uma capa rígida e seu tamanho é ótimo para vários tipos de hd externo, gps, e outros equipamentos, eu utilizo com um hd externo sansung e fica ótimo, o cabo fica guardado junto com o disco e cabem muito bem.

Indico a compra!

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byGascar84 on 03/31/2014

It's an excellent product, easy to use and fit very well in my disc. It protect it very well. The quality is the best that anyone can espect! The measurements are the corrects as the page defines! Very good product. Anything to complaine about the product. It is perfect as it is. I'm from Uruguay... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarllill on 03/11/2014

It's cheaper than others. The quality of the materials which it is made is quiet good. At first there was out of stock so the delivery time has been a bit long. But at the end it arrives correctly to destination. It's perfect for my Toshiba HDD Basic Store 1T. It fits perfectly and seems to be my... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections