DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Shockproof Dustproof Case for 2.5" HDD - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful muito bom Good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9524545 on 07/30/2015

All items working fine Delivery took nearly a month after my placement of order. Products were good but delivery was very bad. 3 items come in 3 seperate days after nearly a month.

Impression:Useful,Casing is great. Cables working fine.;

0 0 0

• posted byleofrancini on 07/14/2015

I'm a pro photographer and always travel with a lot of hard drives. This small case is very good to protect those HDs. Will order some more.

Impression:Good price,good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byalfa4 on 07/04/2015

I bought this for the new external HDD I bought. It is easy to use, tough and sturdy, thus protective, and cheap. The sleeve on one side is useful for the cable.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byh.toledo on 03/30/2015

It's a strong and sturdy case. Good material quality and for the price it's really worth it buying. I liked it a lot.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybarrazaae on 02/14/2015

Price was reasonable so i gave it a test and result is great. It doesn't seem bad quality and it protects the device from impact...

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bynmullins on 02/09/2015

Good product. Fits and holds HD nicely.

Impression:muito bom,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjoe112233 on 01/22/2015

This HDD case is very resistant. It is very useful and its design is pretty elegant. Very compact and portable, the HDD case is perfect for the external hard drive. The product color is sober. This product is very good and its price is cheap. Purchase totally recommended !! Este HDD case é muito... Read more

Nice and Resistant! Nice and Resistant! Nice and Resistant!

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTartaloo on 12/12/2014

Pros: The case is as it si descripted in the picture, i am quite happy qith it, it is all what I wanted Contrs: The price is ok but it could be a little bit cheaper for its quality but it is still a good price. If you whant a case for your HHD this is a great one but not sgure if it is i do not... Read more

Impression:Great Case;

0 0 0

• posted byoskillarrr on 11/18/2014

Good quality - price product! higly Recommended

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byCarlyle239 on 09/15/2014

Pros: The quality is really good and i will have no problem to pay much more for this item. Looking good, very functional, no problems at all. Two zippers, one hand strap and in the inside you have a lot of space for your device which is fixed and other accesories. Cons: None

Impression:Fully satisfied;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere