DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Shockproof Dustproof Case for 2.5" HDD - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Good price muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreettau on 12/28/2015

Pros: The case is made with good materials, has a good price and protects my WD Elements very well (plus all the extras such as the cord in the side pocket). I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I haven't been disappointed. Cons: None

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysantiqu on 10/06/2015

A good case to prtotect your HDD

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byVladaSiljegovic on 09/21/2015

Fits my 2.5" 1TB external HDD perfectly. Comes with a strap and there is a place to put the cable like shown in the pictures. Case seems tough enough to withstand some hits or even a fall.

0 0 0

• posted byEnumaElish on 09/15/2015

Pros: Wide spacing for two 2.5' disks or one 2.5' + cable. It seems useful and with good materials. It's enough for a minimal protection (Hard cover). Cons: The item probably does not prevent hard shock damage from falls (Absence of some cushion or similar material). However, this product is to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9091100 on 09/09/2015

buena para el disco duro y espaciosa, incluso entran los usb.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9524545 on 07/30/2015

All items working fine Delivery took nearly a month after my placement of order. Products were good but delivery was very bad. 3 items come in 3 seperate days after nearly a month.

Impression:Useful,Casing is great. Cables working fine.;

0 0 0

• posted byleofrancini on 07/14/2015

I'm a pro photographer and always travel with a lot of hard drives. This small case is very good to protect those HDs. Will order some more.

Impression:Good price,good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byalfa4 on 07/04/2015

I bought this for the new external HDD I bought. It is easy to use, tough and sturdy, thus protective, and cheap. The sleeve on one side is useful for the cable.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byh.toledo on 03/30/2015

It's a strong and sturdy case. Good material quality and for the price it's really worth it buying. I liked it a lot.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybarrazaae on 02/14/2015

Price was reasonable so i gave it a test and result is great. It doesn't seem bad quality and it protects the device from impact...

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere