DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Shockproof Dustproof Case for 2.5" HDD - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Good price Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9936609 on 09/15/2016

Buen material, buena calidad del cierre, resiste salpicaduras. Protege bien el disco duro. Producto recomendado.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bycarolflopes on 08/23/2016

The material is quality and the price is right . O material é de qualidade e o preço é justo.

Impression:nice;

0 0 5

• posted bynicols2525 on 08/02/2016

Pros: quality, size cons: none Really a good protective case. I use it with mi external hdd and it fits perfect

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bySevenEigsh on 06/12/2016

i was searching every where this item to protect my HDD external and i found it here So happy :)

nice pruduct nice pruduct

0 0 0

• posted by9812238 on 02/24/2016

Thank you, rather useful

0 0 0

• posted byyankell on 01/27/2016

it is made out of good materials . it keeps my WD drive safe and i no longer need to use a sock to protect it

good quality for low price

Impression:good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byreettau on 12/28/2015

Pros: The case is made with good materials, has a good price and protects my WD Elements very well (plus all the extras such as the cord in the side pocket). I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I haven't been disappointed. Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted bysantiqu on 10/06/2015

A good case to prtotect your HDD

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byVladaSiljegovic on 09/21/2015

Fits my 2.5" 1TB external HDD perfectly. Comes with a strap and there is a place to put the cable like shown in the pictures. Case seems tough enough to withstand some hits or even a fall.

0 0 0

• posted byEnumaElish on 09/15/2015

Pros: Wide spacing for two 2.5' disks or one 2.5' + cable. It seems useful and with good materials. It's enough for a minimal protection (Hard cover). Cons: The item probably does not prevent hard shock damage from falls (Absence of some cushion or similar material). However, this product is to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere