DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Shockproof Dustproof Case for 2.5" HDD - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGascar84 on 03/31/2014

It's an excellent product, easy to use and fit very well in my disc. It protect it very well. The quality is the best that anyone can espect! The measurements are the corrects as the page defines! Very good product. Anything to complaine about the product. It is perfect as it is. I'm from Uruguay an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarllill on 03/11/2014

It's cheaper than others. The quality of the materials which it is made is quiet good. At first there was out of stock so the delivery time has been a bit long. But at the end it arrives correctly to destination. It's perfect for my Toshiba HDD Basic Store 1T. It fits perfectly and seems to be made with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrottolo on 03/05/2014

The object is of good quality, conveniently contains several items, repairing from weather and accidental falls. Also recommended as holding objects,I personally used as storage for a survival kit The only problem is that after a while it fades, need to pay attention to the hinge that is decidedly delicate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytacianomm on 01/07/2014

Really good quality for the price. The inside is really useful for taking the cable with you. Definitely the best buy on Portable HD cases! None. None. None. None at all! None. None. None. None at all! None. None. None. None at all! None. None. None. None at all! None. None. None. None at all! None. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabirsharda on 12/30/2013

- Looks good - feels hard and protective - Enough space for even two 2.5 inch drives - Has a lanyard strap - none - My seagate expansion has a tight fit in the case but i guess it'll loosen up in time. - I just hope the zipper doesn't stop working.! - The package reached in exactly 20 days, not bad. ... Read more

Looks nice.! Quite a lot of space inside this thing. My seagate 1TB inside with the cable.

0 0 0

• posted byhotsnot on 12/29/2013

Great product. It has a very hard cover. Very rigid. The case can absorb plenty of shocks. I use it already more than a month and very happy with it. Zippers are of good build quality compared to other cases I bought in DX. The rubber bands inside that hold the HDD feel a bit easy-to-be-torn but until ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakaSM on 11/23/2013

It's nice and well made It's quite cheap Has a small net thing inside so, you can also put the HDD cable inside it, without damagind the HDD case It's too small for one of my HDDs to fit in and, too big to hold my other HDD in place, some padding solved the first issue though You may need some padding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChubbyBoy on 11/23/2013

Quality is good , price is cheap. used it on my wd passport and it fits really well. when u carry it around , the hard disk in it won't move around in the case. Highly recommended for those who owns wd passport. Case seems hard enough to withstand a few drops. lanyard looks a bit cheap but for the price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndrpeyt5xjdx on 10/16/2013

- Nice quality of material; - Solid; - Fit very well with my HD; - Have a inside place to store the USB cable. - Fast delivery (Im in Brazil). No serious cons. I think they should have more colors options. The price is very fair and worth the deal. This is an excellent case for one 2,5" HDD. Nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfuad81 on 08/22/2013

This is an excellent case for one 2,5" HDD. Nice and easy handle . I recommend it if you are looking for a cheap and nice case bag for your hdd 2.5. I also bought mine - we're both extremely happy with our purchase. None I can think of. Internal mesh could use a softer material to avoid scratching ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections