DX » Community » Reviews » 10000mAh Portable Solar Power Battery Pack with Laptop & Cellphone Adapters
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTimur12 on 08/08/2013

All Charges normal!And I like the product, useful product,many adapters,help in case of emergency They sent me like a used item from the bottom two rubber bands were absent, and the body was stained with ink at best you can pack!How many ordered goods you received in the first such kind of goods put on the top three for the look The product itself works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurfsv on 04/18/2013

As written in the description, it is portable, so you won't need plugs aroud to find energy source. It is a very useful device to recharge your usb stuff, since they don't require huge amounts of energy. Using only sunlight is very useful specially if you spend time out of home, going to places away from cities, etc. Build quality is very good and uses ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySickMF on 02/04/2013

Very useful thing. Has great capacity and many outputs to satisfy all necessaries. Not so bad plastic case has no backlash. Not so heavy as I expected. Charger indicates when battery is fully charged and it`s very useful. Probably Lower capacity then mentioned. Takes long time to charge from the sun. Now I can travel without thinking how I can recharge ... Read more

12000mAh Portable Solar Power Battery Pack with Laptop & Cellphone
    1 0
  • posted byFoobarbazqux on 01/14/2012

The battery lasts a long time. I can now use my computer for a full day of courses at the university without problems. It comes with many adapters, so I know that if I buy another computer, I'll be able to use this battery with it too. It's lighter than I expected. The LEDs to check the battery load are really handy. It takes much time to load with ... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections