Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshourve on 02/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good Product. Look Great, very portable, nice packaging, Look really nice on the table. Can accommodate more cigarettes than it seems.great Value of money. I will buy more for my customers Cons:Looks like Cheaper. Size is Small. I think It Will be less cheaper. OtherThoug... Read more

Really nice
    0 0
  • posted byleondemar1 on 02/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good item to put it in your salon to your guests or to use it for yourself, small and looks good anywhere. Even you can use it for travels, design is very well seems like something proffesional, and in a poker table its just perfect, didnt imagine this product will be t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrober1982fab on 11/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product.. Quality is perfect... totally recomended. un producto totalmente recomendable.. no se lo pierdan..buena relacion precio calidad. Cons:no encontre ninguna contra con respecto a este producto.. es genial OtherThoughts:ideal para el fumador Bottomline:Compr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopendulo on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Prepare yourself to look awesome when you put it in your poker table after playing all in with a four of A's. Very well made, it's big enough for the purposes I have. Very sturdy and very bright, the very oppose to my lungs! Cons:It may be little cheaper, but yo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIgorBlitz on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's very well built and very very well finished! - Came in a cool package - Can accommodate more cigarettes than it seems. - The price would totally worth even if it costs the double - The material looks awesome...Doesn't not feel plastic. It's a kind of mi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections