DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable Car Black Mesh Side Window Sun Shades with Suction Cups (44 x 36CM/2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome foldable a little slow Very good item! But..
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8458865 on 12/18/2014

I bought this (2x pairs) on Nov 18th 2014 and got it Dec. 17th 2014 so way above the 20 day guarantee, though it's on the shipping or customs side that was probably the issue. The black mesh side window fits perfectly on the windows of my 2004 Mazda6s GT Wagon except for the rearmost windows which are ... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Very good item! But..,a little slow;

0 0 0

• posted bybotarguirix on 11/22/2014

me encantó la manera en que se doblan y ocupan cero espacio en el carro... es muy facil de usar y muy facil de guardar,... en un dia nublado o sino quieres tener tu carro con esto pegado en la ventana, lo puedes quitar y mandar a la cajuela doblandolo fácilmente... cumple su objetivo y cumple con lo ... Read more

Impression:foldable;

0 0 0

• posted byALLANDRS on 02/04/2014

Produto muito grande! Esse protetor de sol para as janelas do carro é uma excelente solução para amenizar os raios solares dentro do carro juntamente com o vidro fumê. Ele ficou grande para a janela traseira do honda civic 2010 e poderia ser mais escuro. Fácil de dobrar e guardar,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPetrik86 on 01/04/2014

Compact, easy to fold and lock for storage. Easy to install. Passivated before Onka fix on, you need to moisten the suction cup. Good protection from the sun and unwanted eye When you open the parcel suckers were heavily trampled. Eventually one of the cups and you have to lose vsasovanie moisten it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPauloglock on 11/05/2013

-The product shows a good visual, appearance of good quality materials. - Product with good finish. - I did not see problems in its seam. - It filters weel the sunlight. - The suctions cups work well. - The price is good. - Apparently no problems with that product. - Good product, good visual, good working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaminokorto on 10/31/2013

I guess the main concer here is the quality of the materials which are very good i would say. It does what it says it does. Behind the ventose there is a small rubber ring that when pulled the ventose comes out easily. it gets pretty stuck when attached to the window no problems falling. non up to now.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQualms on 10/07/2013

This Sun-Shade is dirty cheap, does the work it should and overall has good quality. Although it does the work, the suction cap is a bit tricky and the Sun shade itself is a bit loose which could be frustrating sometimes. If the suction cup supplied could have an ability to grip better the sun-shade ... Read more

Sun shade on window

0 0 0

• posted byJonathanArr on 09/23/2013

These do the job, very easy to store in the car, would fit in almost any space. Easy to setup in the window, most of the time they will fit without the suction cup as they are big enough to be retained by the car window frame. Would fit even in the office windows. These sun shades are very thin and one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

These sun shades do a good job of blocking sunlight into your car, and I use them on the back windows of my car to keep the sun out, and also to keep prying eyes out of the back seat. The are easy to mount, with a suction cup, and hold very well. I have found no cons so far with this particular item.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhavyas12 on 05/04/2013

good quality, cheap and actually gives u shade from sun rays. fits on any sedan or suv rear or front windows. suction cups were bend when received but I guess it is due to packaging and shipping. but I will be fine after use. One of the suction cup loses the suction and need to wet it again and again ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections