DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable Car Black Mesh Window Sun Shade with Suction Cups (99.5 x 49.5CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskylarkz on 02/11/2014

Cheap 2 suction cups to help stick to windscreen. Light Easy to store The sun shade is somewhat transparent and very easy to see through it. Not blocking enough sunlight. Not recommended if buyer wants to use this to do discreet stuff in car. The shipment took more than a month to deliver to Singapore.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhavyas12 on 05/04/2013

Really good quality same as what you get in the store which is worth like $15 to $20. Fits to all sedan very nicely. No problem during the night driving also. cant think any of them. Can say that there are no cons for this product at least not for me. Best option for those who doesnt want to spend $2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamzhou on 10/10/2012

- Fits my nissan altima really well. Keeps my kids cool on the long drives. - It also folds up really easily so it doesn't take any space - price is good - the suction cups are separate so you might lose them if you aren't careful. - it would be better if it were a little darker - You should take it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynut on 03/22/2012

Simple and light. the best part is after it is folded, it takes less space than other type of sun shade. Having this for a week and it's pretty good the mesh is not dense enough to entirely block out most of the sunlight. Would have been better if that can be improved The product differs a little from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeaceWork on 12/21/2011

Very handy. Covers most of my 1994 Toyota Celica windshield and keep the steering wheel from getting too hot. The suction cups are crap. I had to replace them with ones purchased at a local retail store. Other than the suction cups, the quality is very good, certainly exceeds the expected quality for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections