Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJtsteel on 06/11/2014

Fits the iPhone 4S and 5S bottom screws. Looks and feels robust, but it is a very small tip, so don't drop it. Lightweight handle. The top of the handle rotates freely without squeaks. This rotating top allows you to put a bit more force on to seat the driver when trying to turn the screw A bit of play between the screw and driver tip, which means that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVPO on 04/23/2014

Good ergonomy provided by a soft metal handle with a rotating top and a precise tip that fits perfectly on the IPhone pentalobe screws. None. I just bought it for a one-time use for a battery replacement on an IPhone and it turns out to be a durable and precise tool. I am glad i choose this model, it turned out very handy and a a fraction of the cost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutthamkumar88 on 10/24/2013

The product has been couriered in a really good package and it operates perfectly. The metal body looks stunning and its light weight. Its definitely a worth ur money. The item looks delicate and might require very little effort to handle it. If u insert more pressure, the item may go for a toss. The other thing is that this product can be used only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrott3n on 06/27/2013

Although very cheap, the build is solid. The metal case feels solid in your hand, it doesn't look like it will break easily. The tip looks sturdy for something so thin. The body has some decorative drawings. None If you have an iPhone 4, 4S or 5 and is kind of a DIY person, you need this. I don't know why Apple insists in using those weird screws, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerhanf22 on 06/13/2013

Well what can I say, this item is really high quality. It's very accurate and the handling is very good. Nice grip an the size is also perfect for usage. Also usable for professionals. The item looks and feels very durable - No cons detected, simple product so what can go wrong ? - Used to repair my broken home button. Worked very smooth. I was done ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRikardom on 03/11/2013

Sencillo y con un buen acabado. Se adapta perfectamente a los pequeños tornillos exteriores del Iphone 4. El grabado exterior te permite sujetarlo perfectamente y ademas le otorga un estilo diferente Deberia tener la punta imantada, esto ofreceria una mayor comodidad, sobre todo a la hora de recolocar los tornillos a su posicion inicial Como en ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFrekels on 02/06/2013

Perfect tool does exactly what its meant for, hard durable metal feels firm and secure in your hand unlike some other flimsy plastic ones, unscrews just as it should without ruining the screw thread, amazing product None, nothing to complain about works exactly as it should feels firm and secure not going to break anytime soon Comes in a cool colour ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarckOliver on 11/14/2012

Sturdy, Light and Nice decorated. Although is cheap it is a great tool, nice engravings on the handle and connect precisely to the pentalobe screws of iPhone. Maybe the chromed parts will decay overtime. They should have a whole set of precision screwdrivers with those nice engraving marks. If you need a good and light screwdriver to use with those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperS on 10/30/2012

- very high quality construction: the handle is solid aluminium with an intricate machined pattern and the tip is magnetic steel - the cap rotates for easy use - fits iphone 4/4s screws perfectly - none; hands down this is the best product I've ever bought from deal extreme - I've bought two on two different occasions and they're both silver in colour,... Read more

0 1
  • posted byiSupply on 01/24/2012

- Build quality: sturdy / all metal - fits perfectly for iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S - magnetic tip / perfect fit - good price - nice design - no cons detected so far I am very happy with this product and I use it every day. It looks exactly as on the pictures. Magnetic tip is strong enough to hold screws in the right position. K-Tools also offers the same ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections