DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Mini Portable Metal BBQ Barbecue Butane Stove
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyativsh on 01/02/2014

it is a great product. high quality and non high price tag! it is small, compact, can be folded to the bag it came with. great quality and durabilty. working well. i bought over 5 of this (to my friend). and they all work great the cable is great quality as well NONE!! Gas stove BBQ are great products. the ones that have a cable, and stay on the floor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidmezza11 on 10/09/2013

This is a great product, it's actually smaller than what I expected, but works great, it has a decent quality, and serves it's purpose, I highly recommend this portable barbecue stove to anyone who wants a light weight and compact stove, it easilly fits in a backpack. the oring seals well with the butane gas can and the knob works great to control the ... Read more

Great
    3 0
  • posted bynimadx on 12/20/2012

when packs it's size of ur fist. very compact n light. cool mechanism. it impresses ur friends. hose is kinda short. tanks fitting this are more expensive. legs aren't very sturdy. must cover around it on min wind speeds. aluminum covers would work fine. pot on it may not be that stable but still ok. I really liked it for time i had it until I burned ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections