DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3000K 4W 360-Lumen CREE XPE Q2 4-LED Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCamboui on 02/11/2013

Bright, affordable, no bias tint. These bulbs are warm white, with no greenish nor blueish ugly tint. A bit less warm than real halogen, but probably the best match for the price. Nice uniform beam, slightly focused (60° like). Looks well built. Light heatsink of cheap aspect and feel (aluminium ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAaronco2 on 06/18/2012

This bulb is a good build quality and has excellent lighting. It is just the right colour temperature, even approved by the wife, who is much more picky about that. Has good dispersion on light. The price - can buy similar at walmart for only a few dollars more and save waiting on shipping may not fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymitajy on 03/20/2012

Does actually deliver 3000K:ish (traditional light bulb warm) light. Very bright, will have to measure lumens with meter. The distribution of light is even. Couldn't find any so far. I'm following if the lamp gets hot. The bulb does not have any markings. I compared this 3000K and 5500K side by side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySikaJussi on 02/19/2012

Fits to a normal GU10 socket. Doesn't heat up excessively due to the heat sink structure. The craftmanship looks very professional. Price Used these to replace regular halogen bulbs that went out too soon due to disturbances in the current. The missus didn't notice the difference between this and a regular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byetikka on 12/20/2011

First Impressions: - Good build quality - Pretty good light colour temperature - Not too long. Fit all my light fixtures some of which have limited depth. - The metal heat dissipator and the construction otherwise looks really good. - Quite pricey. You can get brand (Philips, Osram) led lights with pleasant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaniljevisp on 11/24/2011

Great lightspread and lumen! My neighbour bought his leds in a local store. They were greenish and concentrated beam. I'm glad I bought mine at dealextreme. My leds have a brighter wider beam. Theese ones a just the slightest bit white over normal halogens. No cons actually, can't even say the price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySwiss2K on 11/18/2011

Ordered 3 pieces and all three work. All three emit the same color of light and shine evenly bright. Nice warm color, just a little bit whiter than halogen. If you don't know you can't tell the difference. Good build quality. As bright as a 35 watt halogen A bit taller then a standard GU10 halogen. not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadzur on 11/02/2011

The light has a very nice temperature. When compared to a 35w halogen light, the color is just a tiny bit whiter, so I'd say somewhere in the 2800-2900k range. Light intensity is optimal. Again, when compared to a 35w halogen it is an adequate substitute. Build quality is sufficient and expected at this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiTake on 10/05/2011

- The light color is the best. Natural, soft and warm. - Build quality is excellent. Unlike in many cheaper lamps, there IS thermal compound between the star and the base. The star is screwed to the base, so the contact is very good. - The lamp is very efficient. It delivers more light than other 4w ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections