DX » Community » Reviews » USB RF Wireless Presenter w/ Red Laser Pointer - Black (1 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Good product excelent Helpful Nice bag Interesting product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjasonltp on 01/15/2016

Cheaper alternative compared to getting from bigger brands. They do the same thing anyway

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byLordDoomy on 12/23/2015

Es un dispositivo muy simple, con solo 3 botones: arriba, abajo y botón del laser. La carcasa es relativamente resistente, pero los botones son bastante sencillos y débiles. Solamente tiene la función de arriba y abajo en cualquier software, como por ejemplo el navegador web. Es justo para un y y... Read more

Impression:Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 11/26/2015

Pros: this device is small and useful to give a professional presentation Cons: opening the battery compartment is not so easy and the build quality on that is not so super, but apart from that compartment, the quality is good Bottomline: not expensive and a great choice to support you feeling a... Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted by9190845 on 10/26/2015

Easy to use, no complains =)

0 0 0

• posted byMhofste on 03/15/2015

easy in user good quality for the price zuick delivery

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 01/31/2015

Pros: It's a simple and useful device. It comes with a small bag with zipper to put the device and the USB stick in, to carry it with you. It requires 1 normal AAA battery which you can find everywhere. Cons: the build quality does not feel very solid. It feels like cheap plastic which may not be... Read more

Impression:Interesting product,Nice bag;

0 0 0

• posted bycingular on 01/20/2015

Pros: easy to use, you just put the USB connector and you can use it. AAA Battery is something that should be thanked. Cons: the design its kind of cheapy, but its built doesn't let you think it will be a two-use device. I like the product, it makes it's work. I recommend it if you look for a you... Read more

Impression:Good product,Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted byatmig on 11/29/2014

Got one of these, for the old a bit higher price. Chose it mainly because it uses plain cheap AAA batteries. I have tested it with Windows 7 and Linux (Kubuntu/Lubuntu). Works perfectly with both. A friend tried it on a portable Apple (?Macbook?) but the machine was trying to mount it as if it a... Read more

Impression:excelent ,Linu friendly;

0 0 0

• posted byTakero on 11/30/2013

Easy and cheap way of making your presentation a little bit "fancier". It does what it should and has a bigger operational distance than what is usually needed. It uses an AAA battery, so if you use a rechargeable one your laser pointer will always show a very strong light. Also a very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLSChubatsu on 11/17/2013

Great price!! It is simple and very easy to use: just plug in and it works fine. I use it mostly with Microsoft PowerPoint. It uses an AAA batery which is easier to find and replace. Best cost value for a laser presenter. only changes slide forward or backwards. More expensive presenters show , I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere