DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Joystick Caps for PS3 Wireless Remote Controller (Pair)
  • 5 star 21 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

These replacement joystick caps are a perfect fit on my factory ps3 controllers. One of the rubber caps on my controller ripped so I ordered these and they look and feel as close as doesn't matter to the originals. The price is fantastic! Installation is a breeze. Remove a few screws on the bottom and swing the back up and depress the R2 & L2 slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafaEsteves on 04/30/2014

It is a good product. The caps looks very similar to the originals ones. The material used to make them is satisfatory. Very poor package quality. Half of the units arrived broken. It is a small and fragile product and should not be sent in a fragile envelope. Should be sent in a more shock resistent package, of course. Good product. But DX.com should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycavaski on 04/26/2014

Nicely cheap; Lightweight; Easy to install; Good quality material (soft rubber) None. They are just fine. They fit perfectly on the original sixaxis Sony joysticks. These black caps can easily substitute the original ones. They are exactly the same size and shape. Also, the rubber is nice and soft. It seems to do the job. These caps are just like the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysk205cti on 12/29/2013

its cheep, the materials its ok. like the stuck caps. you can find on youtube how to replace the caps. great prodact. its not so easy to install. at the bignning the movment wasnt smoth, after that its starting to be ok. one of the caps was sometimes gammed, you should press it down more and it will be ok. you should now how to take apart stuff and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywss04 on 11/11/2013

ótimo substituto para os analógicos originais desgastados com o tempo de uso,preço muito bom,fácil de instalar e fica com a aparência do original do controle,e o melhor de tudo o frete é de graça direto da china pra sua casa seja onde for. não encontrei nenhum detalhe que me faça ter uma opiniao negativa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypokid143 on 09/07/2013

These replacement joystick caps are a perfect fit on my factory ps3 controllers. One of the rubber caps on my controller ripped so I ordered these and they look and feel as close as doesn't matter to the originals. The price is fantastic! Installation is a breeze. Remove a few screws on the bottom and swing the back up and depress the R2 & L2 slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadalbert15 on 08/28/2013

If you have problems with the joystick caps of your PS3 controller, this is the alternative, they are very well built, they are exactly like the ones you already have. Is´t not easy to install them, but thats not a problem with the product, which is very good. I really liked them, my joystick caps of my PS3 controller where not working as they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndmgn73qfcoc on 08/01/2013

Fits like a glove to the analog controller assembly. It's really easy to install as it requires no screws or glue. The joystick caps are shaped correctly. Feels cheaper and slightly harder than the originals. Time will tell more about the durability. Putting the controller back together was a bit tricky but it's not really this product's fault. Be careful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagojammerz on 06/03/2013

Perfect fit. Good quality and price. Easy to install. Grip was ok. Material isn't the same as original. If you need to replace your caps this is a great and cheap alternative to buying new controllers. Replacement is easy, remove a few screws on the bottom and swing the back up and depress the R2 & L2 slightly to pass the case over them to completely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywlewis on 05/06/2013

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections