DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Joystick Caps for PS3 Wireless Remote Controller (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Fantastic Original Not what i expect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byValdemarr on 12/05/2014

Pros: restores perfectly, excellent material e exchange facility. Cons: Have not Recommend because you can restore the control that will be like new. Open Control calmly not to dismantle the buttons R1, R2, L1 and L2. Read more

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianZ93 on 11/12/2014

Pros: very good quality piece, looks original Cons: you have to dessasembly all the controller to replace it Read more

Impression:good,Original,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelcasag on 11/01/2014

pros: cheep cont: low quality, plastic, no comfortably like the originals. The description of the product show a impression that is same that original, and isn`t Read more

Impression:Not what i expect;

0 0 0

• posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

These replacement joystick caps are a perfect fit on my factory ps3 controllers. One of the rubber caps on my controller ripped so I ordered these and they look and feel as close as doesn't matter to the originals. The price is fantastic! Installation is a breeze. Remove a few screws on the bottom and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafaEsteves on 04/30/2014

It is a good product. The caps looks very similar to the originals ones. The material used to make them is satisfatory. Very poor package quality. Half of the units arrived broken. It is a small and fragile product and should not be sent in a fragile envelope. Should be sent in a more shock resistent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycavaski on 04/26/2014

Nicely cheap; Lightweight; Easy to install; Good quality material (soft rubber) None. They are just fine. They fit perfectly on the original sixaxis Sony joysticks. These black caps can easily substitute the original ones. They are exactly the same size and shape. Also, the rubber is nice and soft. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysk205cti on 12/29/2013

its cheep, the materials its ok. like the stuck caps. you can find on youtube how to replace the caps. great prodact. its not so easy to install. at the bignning the movment wasnt smoth, after that its starting to be ok. one of the caps was sometimes gammed, you should press it down more and it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywss04 on 11/11/2013

ótimo substituto para os analógicos originais desgastados com o tempo de uso,preço muito bom,fácil de instalar e fica com a aparência do original do controle,e o melhor de tudo o frete é de graça direto da china pra sua casa seja onde for. não encontrei nenhum ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypokid143 on 09/07/2013

These replacement joystick caps are a perfect fit on my factory ps3 controllers. One of the rubber caps on my controller ripped so I ordered these and they look and feel as close as doesn't matter to the originals. The price is fantastic! Installation is a breeze. Remove a few screws on the bottom and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadalbert15 on 08/28/2013

If you have problems with the joystick caps of your PS3 controller, this is the alternative, they are very well built, they are exactly like the ones you already have. Is´t not easy to install them, but thats not a problem with the product, which is very good. I really liked them, my joystick caps ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections