DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Joystick Caps for PS3 Wireless Remote Controller (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Quality None Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhabjouqa on 01/24/2015

very fast shipping, great quality, very useful to replace broken sticks.....

Impression:good,Fantastic,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/30/2014

As good as an original, over time the analog ends up wearing thin with it is recommended to change, this also has a great quality. I recommend and I have no account.

Impression:good,Fantastic,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byValdemarr on 12/05/2014

Pros: restores perfectly, excellent material e exchange facility. Cons: Have not Recommend because you can restore the control that will be like new. Open Control calmly not to dismantle the buttons R1, R2, L1 and L2.

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianZ93 on 11/12/2014

Pros: very good quality piece, looks original Cons: you have to dessasembly all the controller to replace it

Impression:good,Original,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelcasag on 11/01/2014

pros: cheep cont: low quality, plastic, no comfortably like the originals. The description of the product show a impression that is same that original, and isn`t

Impression:Not what i expect;

0 0 0

• posted bybuliverd53 on 10/16/2014

Despite the delay in delivery, the product is excellent

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byLuisMarsoti on 09/30/2014

Good material and grip.

Impression:good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byEdsonLuchete on 09/29/2014

demorou mais chegou

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bykolosawoi on 08/25/2014

Pros : Arrived in good condition. Like the original. Fit on my genuine ps3 controller. it's cheap. It works great what else ? It's really easy to install as it requires no screws. Cons : none maybe the packaging for the transport but it's not very important. Other : nothing for me, good product a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycmjimenez on 08/14/2014

Pros: They are very cheap. If you have your Joystick Caps for PS3 Wireless Remote Controller broken or without rubber, you can easily replace them. You can see youtube videos to see how to replace them, but it's very easy to open PS3 Wireless Remote Controllers. Cons: No cons, just for a few you... Read more

Impression:Cheap solution;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections