DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Joystick Caps for PS3 Wireless Remote Controller (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Quality Great product None
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoschavez on 11/19/2015

Pros: Se siente como los originales, no es tan difícil reemplazar el arruinado. Cons: Se siente una leve diferencia, el stick original es un poquito mas acolchonado, pero casi no se nota.

Impression:Good product,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byLauskin on 10/23/2015

Nothing new, nothing bad. Perfect, just the joysticks, a couple. Just one star less (Ease of use and quality) 'cause there are not perfect end of the plastic fusions and of course you need to dismantle your gamepad to use it :) Anyway, the grip and touch of the important contact area is good and... Read more

All that you can expect.

Impression:good,Good product,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byeduams on 09/30/2015

Good price and pretty similar to the originals. Maybe it's a placebo, but I think these is even better than the originals.

0 0 0

• posted by9491805 on 09/17/2015

low price Excellent as original

0 0 0

• posted bydfabbrizi on 08/31/2015

Producto y precio excelente. Las características del producto son acorde a la publicación. Presenta una muy buena terminación y muy buen material. No tuve problemas con el envio.

Impression:Good product,Botones de reemplazo PS3;

0 0 0

• posted byArthdark on 07/21/2015

My ps3 joystick It was like brand new! Very easy to replacement! I change the left analog as you can see in the picture attached.

Good and cheap replacement

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bySergio384 on 06/03/2015

Pros: Excelente precio, buena calidad considerando lo barato que fue. Cons: No.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bymsarikaya on 04/22/2015

good price, good quality, nice packaging, works as expected Cons: none really, a very good product I am using it to split my 1-wire network. Please note that it doesn't works with ethernet!

0 0 0

• posted bydensiz on 04/22/2015

Хотел пртобрести лампы в габариты

0 0 0

• posted bymsurmeli on 04/21/2015

dealextreme Thank you. new and strong and useful products . Globally and trusted sites. free shipping unbeliable

Impression:my impressions is;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere