DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Joystick Caps for PS3 Wireless Remote Controller (Pair)
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These replacement joystick caps are a perfect fit on my factory ps3 controllers. One of the rubber caps on my controller ripped so I ordered these and they look and feel as close as doesn't matter to the originals. The price is fantastic! Installation is a bre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycavaski on 04/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nicely cheap; Lightweight; Easy to install; Good quality material (soft rubber) Cons:None. They are just fine. They fit perfectly on the original sixaxis Sony joysticks. OtherThoughts:These black caps can easily substitute the original ones. They are exactly the same si... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypokid143 on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These replacement joystick caps are a perfect fit on my factory ps3 controllers. One of the rubber caps on my controller ripped so I ordered these and they look and feel as close as doesn't matter to the originals. The price is fantastic! Installation is a breez... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadalbert15 on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:If you have problems with the joystick caps of your PS3 controller, this is the alternative, they are very well built, they are exactly like the ones you already have. Cons:Is´t not easy to install them, but thats not a problem with the product, which is ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndmgn73qfcoc on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits like a glove to the analog controller assembly. It's really easy to install as it requires no screws or glue. The joystick caps are shaped correctly. Cons:Feels cheaper and slightly harder than the originals. Time will tell more about the durability. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagojammerz on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect fit. Good quality and price. Easy to install. Grip was ok. Cons:Material isn't the same as original. OtherThoughts:If you need to replace your caps this is a great and cheap alternative to buying new controllers. Replacement is easy, remove a few screws... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywlewis on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These replacement joystick caps are a perfect fit on my factory ps3 controllers. One of the rubber caps on my controller ripped so I ordered these and they look and feel as close as doesn't matter to the originals. The price is fantastic! Installation is a breeze. Remov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDecolele on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy and exactly like the ones that came inside the controllers. Cons:Be carefull when opening the controller, the battery is loose inside. (thats the only thing I could think as a con) OtherThoughts:Follow guides on youtube on how to change the joystick, it´s e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybkrijgh on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good to have à product that Gives your controller à new life. Easy to replace your old caps. Cons:I thinking not as strong as THE original ones but still THE best option. Beter tegen buy à new controller. OtherThoughts:It schould be Nice if They had multi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byifr0ster on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price, or the lack of it actually. This is cheap. The quality (just like the original). Cons:No manual, but Youtube taught me how to replace them. Quite easy though, I think my 8-year-old could do it. OtherThoughts:The rubber cap on top of the left stick was... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections