DX » Community » Reviews » Voiceao Behind-the-Neck Stereo Headset with Microphone
  • 5 star 16 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbusFreebly on 03/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i Plugged it into my Logitech usb Adapter and Wa-La! it work right out of the box. The sound is Great , the bass is out standing. couldn't more happier. the quality is way better than you think for this price. Music passed the test. the foam is thick and soft. a plus plus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVitorAl on 12/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's comfortable and have a good microphone, and, of course, it's very cheap Cons:The audio quality is not so good, the bass is poor and the build quality is very weak OtherThoughts:This phone fits my needs for a long time, I got used to it and got very pleased by the t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidMoreira on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works fine - Mic has great quality(almost no 'background hum' ) - Built-in volume control - Price Cons:- Almost no bass(but for less than seven bucks I'm sure no one was expecting Beats-quality output) - Cable looks fragile, but just don't stress them and they... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPattyhill on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These headphones are very cheap, they are comfy and have a good microphone. I put them on my head awkwardly and they are extremeley flexible - not to mention they are really lightweight. Cons:The max audio is moderately quiet when compared to other headphones, but you w... Read more

2 0
  • posted byghostofdeath on 04/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good audio quality Good microphone quality Great price Control Volume in the cable Cons:It's a little small volume is not that high It's fragile... build quality seems not that good it may brake if you don't take care OtherThoughts:It's working pretty well for gaming. sou... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydajda on 02/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm using these headphones since 2008 on my second computer. Now it's 2012 and they're still working. The build quality is perfect. The sound quality is on a good level, if I compare it with the price. The design is elegant and simple. The size adjustment guar... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylrnemer on 11/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sit well on my head, it is comfortable !! Have a good sound. Good price. Cool design. Volume adjustment. Size adjustment. Have a mic, and this mic works (; ! Mic is sensitive enough. One major thing to consider of it's use is that your hair will not get strangled in whe... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybararay on 02/09/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:well, so normal headphones. I have a microphone. There are two dynamics. like the sound of them going. Microphone adjusts. Cons:SOUND NO, it is flat and quite dull. Take them instead of 03,763. though there boomed a bit. and it is as plastic for half dollar. tig... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybosoko on 01/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- sit well on my head, very light - sound quality good enough for me - didn't break after dropping them a few times by accident - cool design - 1m cord - volume adjustment - size adjustment - mic is sensitive enough Cons:- sound quality somewhat worse than more expensive... Read more

3 0
  • posted bythomasnguyen on 09/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One major thing to consider of it's use is that your hair will not get strangled in when adjusting the headset on your head! That occurs a lot with other headsets. Build quality is good, you get EVEN MORE what you pay for to my surprise. The sound quality is good, not the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections