DX » Community » Reviews » Voiceao Behind-the-Neck Stereo Headset with Microphone
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbusFreebly on 03/29/2014

i Plugged it into my Logitech usb Adapter and Wa-La! it work right out of the box. The sound is Great , the bass is out standing. couldn't more happier. the quality is way better than you think for this price. Music passed the test. the foam is thick and soft. a plus plus plus. None that i can see or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVitorAl on 12/20/2013

It's comfortable and have a good microphone, and, of course, it's very cheap The audio quality is not so good, the bass is poor and the build quality is very weak This phone fits my needs for a long time, I got used to it and got very pleased by the time when I had it. Great phone for a great price. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidMoreira on 06/07/2013

- Works fine - Mic has great quality(almost no 'background hum' ) - Built-in volume control - Price - Almost no bass(but for less than seven bucks I'm sure no one was expecting Beats-quality output) - Cable looks fragile, but just don't stress them and they will last for a long time. Took almost three ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPattyhill on 03/07/2013

These headphones are very cheap, they are comfy and have a good microphone. I put them on my head awkwardly and they are extremeley flexible - not to mention they are really lightweight. The max audio is moderately quiet when compared to other headphones, but you would pay a lot more money for them. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byghostofdeath on 04/05/2012

Good audio quality Good microphone quality Great price Control Volume in the cable It's a little small volume is not that high It's fragile... build quality seems not that good it may brake if you don't take care It's working pretty well for gaming. sound is clear (not too high though) and it's pretty ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydajda on 02/13/2012

I'm using these headphones since 2008 on my second computer. Now it's 2012 and they're still working. The build quality is perfect. The sound quality is on a good level, if I compare it with the price. The design is elegant and simple. The size adjustment guarantees that the headphones will sit well ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylrnemer on 11/16/2011

Sit well on my head, it is comfortable !! Have a good sound. Good price. Cool design. Volume adjustment. Size adjustment. Have a mic, and this mic works (; ! Mic is sensitive enough. One major thing to consider of it's use is that your hair will not get strangled in when adjusting the headset on your ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybararay on 02/09/2011

well, so normal headphones. I have a microphone. There are two dynamics. like the sound of them going. Microphone adjusts. SOUND NO, it is flat and quite dull. Take them instead of 03,763. though there boomed a bit. and it is as plastic for half dollar. tightly fit the angle does not change, only the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybosoko on 01/17/2011

- sit well on my head, very light - sound quality good enough for me - didn't break after dropping them a few times by accident - cool design - 1m cord - volume adjustment - size adjustment - mic is sensitive enough - sound quality somewhat worse than more expensive headphones I have - slightly less ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bythomasnguyen on 09/14/2010

One major thing to consider of it's use is that your hair will not get strangled in when adjusting the headset on your head! That occurs a lot with other headsets. Build quality is good, you get EVEN MORE what you pay for to my surprise. The sound quality is good, not the best, but manageable. Padding ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections