DX » Community » Reviews » Voiceao Behind-the-Neck Stereo Headset with Microphone
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Well built... yet a tad quiet.

posted by Dayton on 08/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This Headset is nicely built. Very sturdy and does not feel fragile. The mic is adjustable and attached properly. I doubt this headset will break due to "falling apart". It I adjustable for any size head, and fits me quite well.

Cons:

They are kinda quiet. Sound quality is decent but nothing to brag about. For voice conversations, it is decent and clear. I hooked it up to my MP3 player and listened to music just to see how the sound quality was and it sounded pretty flat and washed out. I have to recommend these for purely VOIP, TeamSpeak, or general internet chatting. The unit does not perform very well for music. Unless you are into "Garage Style" punk music that was originally recorded on a tape-reel in some dude's mom's basement after an all-nighter of thrashing random chords in a garage next to a running 1987 Buick Skylark. If that is your gig... this headset should suit you fine.

OtherThoughts:

I like the style of these. The headset is definately Over-the-head style and NOT behind the neck style. They look really good and not "BlingBlingLookAtMe! I'm a L33T gamer that will Counterstrike your Warcrafts with my Lightsaber to save the Twilight Princess!" Yeah... they look nice without drawing attention. You will play better as a sleeper, trust me.

Bottomline:

Excellent deal for the price. Use them as a chat headset only and you should be happy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections