DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 3.0V CR123A Batteries with Translucent Protective Case (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytria225 on 09/19/2014

pros nice and good qualaty cons the plastik cases where broken on delef. i can't send any pic becaus of the buggy software jpeg / jpg wrong size Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byalaskanalain on 12/26/2013

Works as it should. 3 volts as opposed to the 3.7 volts of some other rechargeable cr 123. Does not seem to get as hot as the 3.7 volt version. None as far as I can see. I am not sure how many mAh these truly are, reading other reviews often suggest that this figure generally can't be trusted, however ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHypnosis4u2nv on 03/22/2008

- Very good RCR123A's if you need 3.0v and not 3.6v - Fits any CR123 device - Decent run time - NOT Protected - Must use special 3.0v chargers Please note that these are 3.0v batteries and that you shouldnt charge them in 3.6/3.7 chargers! I would recommend sku.1191 3.0v charger for these.. If you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynatabata on 03/04/2008

comes in a useful box, which i didn't expect. very cheap, and acctually the only recharable cr123a's i've ever seen(at local stores they only have non rechargables) no pcb protection, not sure if they are chargeble by normal chargers dx should get protected versions of these, cause if overchargered by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybullhunk on 01/31/2008

Good batteries I have recharged mine about 45 times work very good. No problems charging them and they last in flashlight for long time when not in use. Cannot see any, just good batteries. Well worth the money to buy these. Good battery DX! Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflipje on 01/10/2008

it came in a plastic cover, strange that it isn't mentioned somewhere, cause i ordered some separately.. so this is obvious a big pro :) and the batteries are just fine so none cons one of the two batteries came with some strange raveling and the plastic cover came loose if you need cr123a batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybernardo on 10/09/2007

Great batteries! probably the best 3.0V rechargeables around! Use it with my charger set to 3.6V as recommended by other users. None. Great batteries. Use them in my FMR1 and EMR1 flashlights Great batteries, if need them, get these. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrizki_p on 09/09/2007

Seems to better quality than Ultrafire. Uses diode not a real 3v Lion If it were a bit cheaper i would have bought this instead of the ultrafire 16340. But better quality comes with higher price tags. Cant complain here. Real capacity has not been tested/confirmed. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarronb on 08/05/2007

I was quite curious as to what these cells contain, so I sacrificed one to "science". These cells use a pair of diodes to drop voltage. The diodes are installed under the positive end of the battery in a side by side configuration, with the negative ends of each diode opposite from the other ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byFlymo on 06/28/2007

Good replacement for all 3.0 volt CR123A equipment. Fast charging. Good insulation. Good sizes and building quality. Soshine is a reliable brand. Sometimes its getting little bit hot during charging. It was better if it was protected. none Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections