DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 3.0V CR123A Batteries with Translucent Protective Case (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHypnosis4u2nv on 03/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good RCR123A's if you need 3.0v and not 3.6v - Fits any CR123 device - Decent run time Cons:- NOT Protected - Must use special 3.0v chargers OtherThoughts:Please note that these are 3.0v batteries and that you shouldnt charge them in 3.6/3.7 chargers! I would rec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatabata on 03/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:comes in a useful box, which i didn't expect. very cheap, and acctually the only recharable cr123a's i've ever seen(at local stores they only have non rechargables) Cons:no pcb protection, not sure if they are chargeble by normal chargers OtherThoughts:dx should get pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybullhunk on 01/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good batteries I have recharged mine about 45 times work very good. No problems charging them and they last in flashlight for long time when not in use. Cons:Cannot see any, just good batteries. OtherThoughts:Well worth the money to buy these. Bottomline:Good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipje on 01/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it came in a plastic cover, strange that it isn't mentioned somewhere, cause i ordered some separately.. so this is obvious a big pro :) and the batteries are just fine Cons:so none cons OtherThoughts:one of the two batteries came with some strange raveling and the plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybernardo on 10/09/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great batteries! probably the best 3.0V rechargeables around! Use it with my charger set to 3.6V as recommended by other users. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Great batteries. Use them in my FMR1 and EMR1 flashlights Bottomline:Great batteries, if need them, get the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 09/09/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Seems to better quality than Ultrafire. Cons:Uses diode not a real 3v Lion OtherThoughts: Bottomline:If it were a bit cheaper i would have bought this instead of the ultrafire 16340. But better quality comes with higher price tags. Cant complain here. Real capacity has... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarronb on 08/05/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was quite curious as to what these cells contain, so I sacrificed one to "science". These cells use a pair of diodes to drop voltage. The diodes are installed under the positive end of the battery in a side by side configuration, with the negative... Read more

3 1
  • posted byFlymo on 06/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good replacement for all 3.0 volt CR123A equipment. Fast charging. Good insulation. Good sizes and building quality. Soshine is a reliable brand. Cons:Sometimes its getting little bit hot during charging. OtherThoughts:It was better if it was protected. Bottomline:none Read more

0 0
  • posted bytansons on 06/13/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great batteries for devices that need the 3V batteries. 3.6V are often too powerful for most devices. They also charge really quick. Cons:None really OtherThoughts:Use the specified chager Bottomline:Great batteries to replace single use 3V CR123 batteries. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections