DX » Community » Reviews » 100 Levels Vibration Remote Dog Bark Stop Barking Control Training Collar (2 Collars)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalmm03 on 07/18/2013

About the product I must say it is well built, do the work, very portable and light weight, economic and great looking. The packing is color printed and looks very profesional. The batery is long life and rechargable. Usb charging is great! Static Shock is powerfull. you have to take care of it it is not impact proof. I bought this product to take my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStallas on 06/24/2013

It is a very good product, strong plastic, batteries seem to be good, delivery takes a month to Portugal. All working in good condition everything comes well packaged, safe and discreet packaging, It is very useful for educating dogs, have varying levels of control, have a good distance range , works flawlessly!! delivery takes a month to Portugal. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEndosis on 01/01/2013

Great battery life. Good build quaility. I was able to effectively use this to train my dogs outside. Indoors on a leesh is easy but these allow you to immediately reach out and correct a dogs behavior. Not exactly instant but definitely less than half a second, I'd estimate about 150ms - 250ms. Remote is not waterproof, more on that later. I owned ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections