DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Mini Cooling Fan - Black (DC 5V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by heliofil on 01/06/2013

Pros: The product is simple to use, small and have a good power. The long USB cable is perfect to use with the notebook, computer or others stuff. The design is cool and you can be adjust the propeller head to up. It have a control the wind speed (0-1-2). Cons: The Plastic paddles, sometimes, hit the dome making a lot of noise. The power can be... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by miranda484 on 12/02/2012

Pros: The product is efficient for its size. With two speeds provides a wind so strong, but not enough to cool off. Must be used to close Very quiet and great way to finish. To be used connected to the PC, the notebook or tablet or even taken with a usb adapter Cons: nothing against as yet OtherThoughts: The product is efficient for its size. W... Read more

VENTILADOR USB DX

1 2
  • posted by brasildeluna on 10/24/2012

Pros: Very powerful Very silent USB powered, no need for even more cables around the workstation Simple design, does not call attention to itself Cons: Package arrived very damaged Fan itself arrived a bit wretched, which made the paddles hit the inside of the plastic dome, making a lot of noise! Unscrewing the dome and loosing it a bit made th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by leodizains on 07/10/2012

Pros: My favorite feature of this fan is the automatic swing around function. I don't like air coming from one direction, so it's perfect for me. You will never find this feature on so small an so cheap device. Air flow with two speeds is surprisingly good. This fan is very small, I can even hide it on my bookshelf or somewhere else, so it's al... Read more

A little breeze on my desktop

1 0
  • posted by Rosicrucian on 09/23/2011

Pros: I liked that is was black in color, helps dirt from showing up. I has two speeds and both work well to push more air than I expected. comes in handy on those hot days. has a plastic gaurd to protect your fingers Cons: the mechanics for the oscillation are exposed and are made of cheap plastic, actually the whole thing is make of cheap pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted by AviadW on 07/28/2011

Pros: very nice considering it's size and being plastic material. very windy, it has 3 modes. 1. OFF 2. slow 3. stong made of plastic so it's pretty light weight i use it to cool off when i am working on my laptop, and it helps scare off mosquitoes :-) Cons: when i first plug it in it didn't work, i opened the blade's cover/net, and i found out... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections