DX » Community » Reviews » Chinese Baiyaqilan Oolong Tea (500g)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byapazdun on 08/20/2013

Good green tea. I'm no expert, but I liked the tea. The leaves are very tightly twisted, can be brewed 3-5 times. In Belarus, like tea is very expensive, not available in all stores. We drink it with pleasure. Photos are attached. The price of tea is overpriced. The smell of the dry tea a little bit like the smell of paint You can drink. This tea is ... Read more

tight packing weight kind of tea
    0 0
  • posted byBlazer134 on 05/06/2013

- Very tasty tea, me and my mom loved it and we are definitely going to buy more tea from dealextreme.com - Very cheap price for 500 grams of baiyaqilan oolong tea - It has a very nice, refreshing taste - It is definitely cheaper to buy tea from here than from supermarkets, etc. - None at all, completely loved it!!! The shipping could have been a bit ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLenaE on 07/30/2012

Tea has a pungent and pleasant taste. At tea, a wonderful golden color. Tea has a delicious aroma. You can make tea three times. The most delicious and beautiful tea leaves are obtained on the second brewing. After the third time in the tea leaves is not the color and taste. I love the clean taste of tea without additives and flavorings. This variety ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections